Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice  . 
Loved it  .
Thank you .
RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nicely written Ifz...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Great Going...πŸ‘...
Continue...πŸ˜ƒ...
loved d edit...n d pics used...😊...
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey exciting update ifz...
antu fan of Salman..
update soon dearπŸ˜ƒ
Niyaz_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First Of All I Am Very Very Sorry For Not Being So Active These Days On The Forum...Life Has Been Hell Busy These Days...So As I Promised Here Is A Sweet Update For All Of My Yedi's...Love You All..

BodyGuard #3

Antara And Rukshana Entered A Large Hall Decorated In Lights...They Walked Across The Hall Nearer To The Stage..

Antara: Rukshana..We Got The Perfect Place...Front And Centre..Now I Will Atleast Have The Chance Of Touching My Sallu...

Rukhsana: YOUR Sallu??

Antara: Yes ..MY Sallu!!!

Just As They Ended Their Conversation The Music Started...

"Mujh par ek ehsaan karna
Ki mujh par koi ehsaan na karna"

Rukhsana And Antara Looked At Each Other And Smiled Excitedly...There On Stage Salman Walked In With Background Dancers...Antara Stood There Fingers In Her Mouth Whistling As Loud As She Could To Attract Salmans Attention..But To Her Luck There Were Many Other Girls Which Had Come With The Same Stragedy.

Just Then Antara Noticed A Man In A Black Suit Walking In From Behind...He Had Bluetooth Cellular In His Ear...He Had A Stiff Walk...She Noticed Him Walking Towards Salman And Standing Next To Him Blocking Her View...

Antara: WHAT THE HELL!! I Got A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity To See Salman Khan And This Stupid Bodyguard Comes And Blocks My Way.

Rukhsana: Don't Worry...I'm Sure Your Sallu Will Notice You...

Salman Moved Across The Stage Talking About His Movie...With The Bodyguard Moving Alongside Him...He Was Shaking Hands With The Audience...With Every Step Salman Was Nearing Antara..Antara Streched As Far As She Could So She Could Touch Salman. She Moved Her Hand Closer To Salmans But It Was Pushed Away.

BG: Sir, Come On...You Need To Go Now...You Need To Visit Many Other Places Too.

Salman: Raghu...Can't We Stay A Little Longer?

BG: No Sir, Your Manager Had Called You Need To Leave Now.

Salman Said His Last Thanks And Asked For The Audiences Support In His Movie..Antara Was Still Fuming In Anger And Rukhsana Could See This...She Quickly Grabbed Antara's Hand And Dragged Her Outside To The Car.

Antara Was Sitting In The Passenger Seat Looking Out The Window...Her Anger Still Hadn't Gone.

Rukhsana: What Antu?..Your Still Angry?

Antara: What Do You Mean 'Still Angry'?...If Not Angry Should I Be Happy That I Could Touch Salman?...That Bloody Boduguard Could Wait A Second Could He?..Nooo..He Just Had To Come In Between Mine And Salman's Love Story.

Rukhsana: And When Did This Love Story Start?.

Antara: Shut Up Rukhsana...

Rukhsana: Alright You Wait Here..I'm Just Gonna Fill The Tank With Fuel...

Antara: Whatever...Just Get Me An Ice Cream

As Rukhsana Left Antara Just Sat Staring Outside...When She Noticed A Car Pulling Up And Man Dressed In Black Getting Out...Antara Eyes Widened When She Saw Him..

Antara: Cubid's Enemy??!!!...Now I Can Get My Revenge...

Antara Gets A Scarf And Wraps It Around Her Face And Wears Her Sunglasses To Cover Her Eyes. Rukhsana Came Back And Set In The Car And Noticed Antara.

Rukhsana: What Have You Do To Yourself?

Antara: Look There...Cubid's Enemy..I Mean That Bodyguard..

Rukhsana: And...

Antara: And I Know What To Do With Him...You Just Speed Away When I Tell You To..

Rukhsana: Antu What Are You Going To Do?..Don't Do Anything Silly...

Antara: Just Do As I Say..And Give Me That Ice Cream.

Antara Calls A Worker From The Gas Station And Hands Him A Note..."Give It To That Guy"..She Said Pointing At The Raghu...

Worker: Sir...This Note Is For You From That Girl.

Raghu Turns Around And See's A Girl Waving At Him...He Opens The Note And Reads...

"Man You Look So Hot In That Suit...If You Want A Body Then It Should Be Like Yours...What Style You Have...You Have Just Taken Over Me"

Raghu Walks Towards The Car And See's A Girl With Her Face Covered...Antara Took Off Her Glasses And Winked At Him And Signalled Him To Come Near The Window..Raghu Walked Towards The Window As Antara Rolled It Down..He Leaned Down Near The Window...
Antara Took Her Ice Cream And Threw It On His Face..And Told Rukhsana To Drive Away...Raghu Looked Up Wiping The Ice Cream Off Just In Time To See The Cars Number Plate.

Raghu: No One Messes With Raghunath Naik And Gets Away With It.

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg after so long finally
lollz sallu is quiet famous in this story
their love story lolzz
amazing
antu seems angry
cupids enmey omg not raghu
hehe he took sallu away without more thoughts
antu took her revenge
just like kareena called and everything.. it will be writing in this lolzz
but ice cream on the face awww shoo bad
no one messes with him!! never
pls cont asap and long update please
Niyaz_Lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeybees22

omg after so long finally Yep Sooo Busy
lollz sallu is quiet famous in this story Yes..Special Thanks To Salman Khan For His Special ApperanceπŸ˜†
their love story lolzz
amazing
antu seems angry
cupids enmey omg not raghu
hehe he took sallu away without more thoughts
antu took her revenge
just like kareena called and everything.. it will be writing in this lolzz
but ice cream on the face awww shoo bad
no one messes with him!! never
pls cont asap and long update please Will Doo

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice update...😳
antu got lifetime chance to meet her dream man sallu... but just because of a body guard she lost the chance poor her..
but a sit said... har buri cheez kee sath achi cheez bhi hoti hain...πŸ˜†
just because this incident antu and raghu confrontation has happened...😳
and omg... no one dares to mess with raghunath naik... ab antu ka kya hoga...πŸ˜†
cont asap
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back

Beautiful update

Antu got a lifetime opportunity to meet her favourite Sallu. But thanks to Raghunath naik she lost that too.

Antara getting angry on Raghu & Raghu ka dialogue no one messes with Raghunath naik was too good.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Do continue soon
Niyaz_Lover thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey Guys..Guess Who?...I Wont' Be Surprised If You Have Forgotten Me..Yh It's Me ifz..I'm Back After A Mega Mega Looong Time..But With A Update!!...I Tried Writing A Little Differently, So This Story Is Gonna Be In Antu's POV, I Will Tell You if It Will Change...Soo..hope You Guys Enjoy..Chappals Accepted. πŸ˜‰

BodyGuard - #4 That's Right Get Jealous

'You Shouldn't Have Done That Antu'

Rukhsana Was Still Going On About How I Shouldn't Have Done What I Did To Cubid's Enemy, And How There Could Be 'Severe' Consequences. I Have No Idea What She Is Getting So Hyped About, It's Not Like I'm Gonna Ever See Him Again In My Life.

Antara Are You Even Listening to Me?

What Ruku, Why Are You over-Reacting?

Over-Reacting?...Come'On Antu, He Was Just Doing His Job, You Can't Blame Him.

Whatever Ruku, And Anyway Why Are You Sticking Up for Him?..You Like Him Don't You.
What? Ewww...In Your Dreams!

As Soon As Ruku Parked Her Car Outside 'Our' House, That's Right Me And Ruku Live Together. isn't That Awesome, Living With Your Best Friend. That's Right, Get Jealous. Anyway Ruku Is Actually From Dehli But She Came to Mumbai For Studies And Instead Of Living In A Hostel, I Told Her, In Other Words Begged Her To Stay With Me And Then She Finally Agreed. Well Atleast I Have Company Now. No One Live in Our Mansion Except Me, Rukhsana And My Dad, Including Some Servants, But They Live In The Servants Quarter. I Actually Have No Idea Why Dad Has Such A Big House, I Mean Most Of The Rooms In This House Are Not Used, And Are Waiting For Guests.

As I Open The Front Door With Ruku By My Side, I Can't Help But Notice The House Was Much Quieter Then Normal. And No, I'm Not Crazy. Even Though There's Only Three Of Us Living Here, The House Is Quite Noisy With My Dad Always Giving Orders To Everyone. He Is A Very Busy Man, Always Working, Never Resting. He's Always Helping Everyone, And Thinking Twice. 
I Curiously Walk Through The Hall, And See My Dad Sitting In The Corner Bar. He Seems Worried. I Think Rukhsana Noticed This Which Is Why She Departed To Her Room. I Slowly Walk To My Dad Unaware Of What To Do, I Had Never Seen Him Like This Before. 

Dad...

Antu. He Jerked Around As Soon As He Heard My Voice.

Dad, What's Wrong?

Nothing, You Tell Me, How Was It?..You Meet Salman?

No Dad.

What, why?

Dad Don't Change The Topic, Tell Me What's Wrong.

Dad Gets Up And Holds My Hand And Takes To Me The Sofa's And Makes Me Sit. He Gets A Photo Of My Mom And Comes Sit Down Next To Me. My Mom Was A Very Beautiful Women, Always Loving And Caring. I Looked At My Dad. He Was Crying.

Dad, Please Don't Cry, Please

I'm Sorry, I Won't Cry, But I Need To Tell You Something. He Started Wiping His Tears

Yes Dad?, I'm Listening.

It's About your Mom.

Mom?

Yes, About Her Death

Her Death, What About Her Death. I Could Feel My Heart Pounding Against My Chest.

First Promise Me, You'll Be Strong.

I..I Promise Dad, Just Tell Me

He Sighs...She Was Murdered.

Antu...Antu..Antu Say Something Are You Listening?..

You Lied.

Antu I..

YOU LIED DAD..How Could You?

Antu Listen To Me...

No Dad, I Always Said To You It Was A Planned Murder, But you Always Just To Shake It Off, And Tell Me I'm Crazy. I Said Sobbing.

I Didn't Want You To Get Hurt,

Well I Am Hurt Dad, I Am Hurt.

My Dad Hides His Face In His Palms And I Could Hear Faint Sobs. I Quickly Wrapped My Arms Around Him, Hugging Him.

I'm..I'm Sorry Dad, I Didn't Mean To..

No Antu, You Should Be Angry, I'm The Worst Father.

No Dad, Your The Best, Your My Father, Mother And Friend All In One, What More Could I Ask For?

Oh Antu.

Dad?

Yeah Antu..

Why Is That After All These Years You Told Me about Mom's Death?..I Mean All Of A Sudden.

There's A Reason

Which Is?

You Know What Can Of Business I Do, I Mean I Help Everyone..

Yh And?

And Because Of This I Have Alot Of Enemies, And..And I Can't Risk Losing You.

What?.. I Don't Get It?

What I'm Trying To Say Is That I Can't Risk You, I Love You Too Much.

Dad Just Come To The Point.

Fine, I Have Hired A Bodyguard For Your Security, He Will Go with you Every Where, To College, Parties Or Even Shopping.

WHAT?.. DAD NO!

Antu. No Arguments! Anyway I Have Already Told Manohar And He Has Got A Bodyguard Ready, He Will Report On Duty Tomorrow.

But Dad..

End Of Discussion!

So I Know It Was Really Crappy..I Just Wrote It Right now...So Please Comment And like..Love You Yedis...Hamesha And Forever...!!!!