Page 2 Page 4

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Are you up for the challenge?

Sorry for the delay everyone!

RULES

Only vote for 1 entry. To vote write: Entry # ___.

If any of you CID Inspectors in training (you know who you are) have submitted an entry, please vote for an entry other than yours.

Multiple ID's will be caught. So don't even think of making new accounts for voting your entry. Or else your entry will be disqualified. In addition, don't try to advertise your entry by PM or by post!  

Do keep in mind how good and coherant the essay is. The essay is basically about why the participants want to be I-F's CID Inspector.

Voting ends on  September 21, 2006.

Please do vote and have fun reading all the entries. Smile

Here are the entries:

Entry 1

I want the position of IF CID Inspector because I think I would be the most dedicated and most ideal person for that title.

My dedication had been shown through a few things that I have done here at India Forums. I have entered banner contests showing dedication for other shows, that I watch as obsessively just as I watch CID. I also was a part time video updater, but school became more important, as it should.

I think what makes me the ideal person is that I have a never say die attitude. In the 1st task I came in a very very, very close second, which really got me reved to do 10x better in the 2nd task, which ended up being the 1 thing I am not very good at, poems. But i still gave it my all.

If I become the IF CID Inspector I know that I would be able to carry that very proudly, because it is something I really want. Something that would really announce my presence here at India-Forums.

Entry 2

The subject of being a CID inspector makes me feel powerful. I am intrigued by developments in the team and the way that it adapts to an ever-changing society. I feel I would be suited to being a CID inspector as I am at my best when challenged, relish the opportunity of lateral thinking. I will have the privilege of becoming an inspector.

I have taken part in Karate for 10 years; achieving the highest standard of black belt. This experience has taught me about dedication and focus and if needed my karate skills could be vital for a CID Inspector like me.

Another reason why I want to be part of the CID team is that I don't get scared of anyone as I am FEARLESS. Being a CID Inspector will also encourage me to save people's lives and give justice to the people within the community.

Finally, if I have need to catch a criminal I can do it easily as I am a fast runner, I can drive a car, I can swim and I can jump from one building to another without hurting myself. From my experiences this far, I feel that I would be greatly suited to the CID team. I am confident the CID team would allow me to develop as a person.

----------------------

Remember: Please vote fairly! Your votes will decide who will become I-F's CID Inspector!

Regards,

I-F CID Dev Team

Natasha, Anju, and Priya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaskaj24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*CID Talaash Task 3 Voting!*" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
wow..these were two mind-blowing entries and i vote for:

entry #2

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
entry #2.....buh both entries were really well written

Rashi