Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parul4one thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Which song is played in the background during the accident confusion when ishaani hugs raveer n cry in the hospital
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kaun mera mera kya tu lage from special 26..
Sutapasima thumbnail
Other forums and sites are copying my live updates 
Please tell me what to do to stop this 
I want to write exclusively here in IF 
ritz_armaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guyz... The background music which is played during funny stuff between ishveer is????
mahi0603 thumbnail
hi guyss...!!! what is the bg music which played for sharman and rithika on 2nd January 2015 episode before they dance on muskuraane song? Plz help!!!!!Edited by mahi0603 - 9 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello,  
I  have recently started to watch this show. 
Can someone please give me a short  summary of the story until now.
On page 15 someone already explained the story until chirag dumps ishani on their wedding day as she loses the court hearing. 
So Ranveer steps in and they get married.
what happens after that?  
Also wad is the Hiten Gauri  story ? 
Thanks in advance :)
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Hello,  

I  have recently started to watch this show. 
Can someone please give me a short  summary of the story until now.
On page 15 someone already explained the story until chirag dumps ishani on their wedding day as she loses the court hearing. 
So Ranveer steps in and they get married.
what happens after that?  
Also wad is the Hiten Gauri  story ? 
Thanks in advance :)

Ishaani continues to hate on Ranveer coz she thinks he took advantage of the situation and got married to her.. Falguni, seeing Ishaani mistreating Ranveer, tells Ishaani to learn to respect Ranveer even if she cant fall in love with him.. Ishaani, like a good daily soap lead obliges😆 and decides to fulfil all the duties of a wife.. On their reception, Chirag comes back into their lives and tells Ishaani that Ranveer got him kidnapped so he could get married to her.. Ishaani doesnt believe him and kicks him out of the house... Sharman (Ishaani's cousin) who works in Ranveer's company, gets accused of fraud and Ranveer clears his name by getting Rishi the real culprit arrested which makes Ishaani realize how wrong she was about him and they both reconcile.. After this, Ishaani tells Ranveer that Harshad (her dad) died due to an electric shock not coz of a heart attack like everyone assumed.. Disha (Ishaani's sister) soon finds out that she's pregnant with Rishi's child and is shocked.. Since she did the test in Ranveer and Ishaani's room, Amba and Laxmi end up thinking Ishaani is pregnant.. Ranveer refuses to believe it and says that he trusts Ishaani fully which ignites pyaar in Ishaani's heart😆 on Disha engagement party, Chirag again comes there and tells Ishaani that Ranveer killed her dad.. She AGAIN refuses to believe him, but his suspicious behaviour regarding the same, along with the nurse pointing towards Ranveer when asked by Ishaani about whom was with Harshad when he died forces her believe he's guilty..as it turns out, Nitin was the one who accidentally killed him.. He came to meet Harshad requesting him to let him meet Ishaani.. just then the light went off and Nitin went to fix it.. Harshad plugged it in right then which resulted in his death.. Ranveer knows about the same and is hiding it from her so she doesnt accuse Nitin. Chirag tells Ishaani that he has proof that Ranveer was involved in the murder and asks her for his property papers which Ranveer has in place of the proof.. Ishaani being the idiot she is😆 believes him and steals the papers and gives them to Chirag.. On the way to the uncle's house who supposedly has the proof, Chirag runs over Shanaila since she found out about his deeds and was going to go tell Ranveer.. Ranveer thinking Ishaani did the accident takes the blame on himself.. On the other hand, Chirag tries raping Ishaani and gets Rishi to take pictures of the two.. in between all this, he admits that he lied about Ranveer killing her dad and that the only reason she fell in love with him was coz Ranveer was training him on what to do and how to act around her..Ishaani manages to escape and runs off.. on the way back home she realizes she's fallen in love with Ranveer and decides to confess, but before she can Chirag sends Ranveer the pics who misunderstands the situation and thinks that Ishaani is cheating on him.. Just then Shanaila's brother shoots him.. He gets cured and comes back home after which he has become a changed person and hates Ishaani.. Ishaani on the other hand, is desperate to make things like before..

and hiten gauri's story.. Nitin left Falguni and Ishaani when Ishaani was 2 years old and has now back into their lives to get them back.. Reason behind him leaving them hasn't been shown yet..

phewww that was long😆 wrote more for this month then i did for the other 100 or so episodes..😆 hope that helps😊😊
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton  TLL... it was a perfect summary of the story. .. will see you on the forum .
🤗
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
no problem🤗 yep hope to see you around more on the forum😊
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ya all..okay can anybody kindly tell me the name of the actor who plays Sharman?? Would be of great help for me..thanks in advance :D