Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Wow 👏

Hello busy girl.. thank you!
aarwen thumbnail
We are watching the kidnapping track in our blast from the past pages.
Made a new VM after listening to the song playing in the offscreen segment Katelyn shared today.

Ishaqzaade.. Children of love.. rebels in love.. driven crazy by love..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cobe0py0tFc[/YOUTUBE] Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
rhea,

beautiful and some of my favourite scenes and words... this is not FUNNY. uff. very nioice smooth editing and clashing of scenes. thanks so much.

aarwen thumbnail
Thank you Indi di. Am happy you liked it. I didn't have to do much. A lot of the flashbacks were already in the scene. Not funny.. one of my favourites too. Saw the telepathy scene perhaps for the first time since my first watch.. I now understand why you all find it so fascinating..
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
telepathy was sublime for me... especially barun... this cracking of shell, of emerging, of connecting, of accepting the connection and taking a fabulous step to free himself of all that held him back... the character grew beyond belief in barun's portrayal... 
aarwen thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

telepathy was sublime for me... especially barun... this cracking of shell, of emerging, of connecting, of accepting the connection and taking a fabulous step to free himself of all that held him back... the character grew beyond belief in barun's portrayal... 

Yes yes yes di.. His slightly awestruck smile as he is saying each thing.. There is never just one expression but layers of it in every shot.. A real life person breathing.. is ASR..

Recently in the movie Highway they show the heroine sitting talking randomly looking at the sky and the director Imtiaz Ali.. Same one who directed Jab we Met.. said the scene worked because it did not feel like the girl was randomly muttering but really having a conversation.. Barun brought in the same,actually maybe much more, conviction in this scene.. really for ASR to be saying such things and remaining ASR in every which way still.. The more I watch the more I find brilliance in what Barun does.. The makers thought of a great way to get the lead pair to have a conversation, Sanaya's voice was very sweet here, and Barun's nuanced expressions takes it to a level unsurpassed..
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

We are watching the kidnapping track in our blast from the past pages.
Made a new VM after listening to the song playing in the offscreen segment Katelyn shared today.

Ishaqzaade.. Children of love.. rebels in love.. driven crazy by love..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cobe0py0tFc[/YOUTUBE]

Rhea passion.. passion... written all over.. awesome job.. your best till date if i may say so..
Love this song, In this electronic age, now sure of the instrument, but there is a constant ringer in the background  and suddenly attains tempo at that Ishaqzaade... giving that rebel feel to it..
Beautiful start with both of them feeling each other across the material wall.. @ ek door badhane lage..do dil..all the FBs superby placed and I almost thought you deliberately avoided the hug and there it came in the end.. fitting vm rhea..

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Nice selection of scenes with cute smooth blending with these two ishaqzades...
I loved how you fixed the Cliff scenes  in between conveying the message of their intense moments.

Brilliant move 👏
aarwen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

Rhea passion.. passion... written all over.. awesome job.. your best till date if i may say so..
Love this song, In this electronic age, now sure of the instrument, but there is a constant ringer in the background  and suddenly attains tempo at that Ishaqzaade... giving that rebel feel to it..
Beautiful start with both of them feeling each other across the material wall.. @ ek door badhane lage..do dil..all the FBs superby placed and I almost thought you deliberately avoided the hug and there it came in the end.. fitting vm rhea..

That feeling  across the wall..even that does not seem impossible with the history of mehsoos these two had.. Thank you Indu for getting the feel of the song so well.. I like the song too and somehow the tempo seemed to fit with what I wanted to say. The world could come crashing around these two but as long as they had each other nothing else seemed to matter. We could say that for the show's ending too. They could rebel against Shyam, the shows makers, bad script and still make us believe in love.. 
aarwen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Nice selection of scenes with cute smooth blending with these two ishaqzades...

I loved how you fixed the Cliff scenes  in between conveying the message of their intense moments.

Brilliant move 👏

Thank you Faiqa. There meeting again is somehow very touching. Wanted to capture that in a VM. happy you liked it. The flashbacks were mostly already in the scenes so I had to do less.