Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Riti!!! πŸ€—
never ever say OS is not ua cup of tea.. Its a sheer lie! 
What a piece of writing!!! Brilliant and Beautiful!!!

Karna smiled .. "I have never been lucky .."

lot of emotions came up as i read this one line!!  β­οΈ

So beautiful and its blissful... Love at its best!
Vrishali's fear, her anxiety, her concern.. everything penned up so brilliantly!
And Karna through his subtle expressions, his emotions and his fear of leaving her behind could be felt. πŸ‘

He looked behind once .. How perfect that sight was..He was leaving behind his life..and he knew it..

"My love shall always stay...

These last lines! πŸ‘ spoke more than expressed! I could feel the emotion in Karna! there is an underlying trust in their bond which gives him the liberty to let his life be taken away. I could feel a sense of freedom in their love ... 

I really love them both and am hoping there did happen something like this in real..
What I love about you is that you never fail in making Karna's father the witness of his life's actions!

Sun was reluctant to rise next morning.. But it had too.. 
Sun's pain also conveyed subtly here!!! Brilliant!!
loved it to core ❀️
keep coming more!!!!

Edited by ..dreamygatz.. - 9 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Gayatri when are you gonna unresπŸ˜›
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
felt nostalgia reading it ... πŸ‘... God Bless...
you write straight from your heart ... and it touch's reaches another so well...

its reminds me of a song from angeepath ... i hope you don't mind me putting the lyrics here!

Song : Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin
Music : Ajay Gogavale, Atul Gogavale
Lyrics : Amitabh Bhattacharya
Singers : Sonu Nigam

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaki thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Yeh lamha kahaan tha mera

Ab hai saamne
Ishe chhuu loon zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zaraaa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loon zara 
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zaraa

Hoo abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaki thodi si hai zindagi

Hoo... dhoop mein jalte hue tann koo
Chhaya pedh ki mil gayi
Roothe bacche ki hansi jaise
Phuslane se phir khil gayi
Kuch aisa hi mehsoos dil ko ho raha hai
Barson ke puraane zakhmon pe marham laga sa hai

Kuch ehsaan hai,
Iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha meraa
Ab hai saamne.. isse chhoo loon zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loo zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Ya ro loon zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zara

Dor se tooti patang jaisi
Thi yeh zindagaani meri
Aaj hoon kal ho mera naho
Har din thi kahaani meri
Ek bandhan naya peeche seh ab mujhko bulaye
Aane wale kal ki kyun fhikar mujhko kyun sataa jaaye

Ik aisi chubhan, iss lamhe mein hai
Yeh lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne.. isse chhoo loon zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Ya roh loon zara
Mar jaaun ya jee loon zara

riti4u thumbnail
@TomNJerry - Thank you so much ..Your comment made my day..😊.. the song you shared ..it is the song i listen every morning while going to office..and often in mind think about karna - lines you marked go very well with his thoughts.. ..My friends are really bored of this song coz of thatπŸ˜†

Every comment here is special.. It further encourages me.. so thanks for taking time out and commenting..😊
Edited by riti4u - 9 years ago
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

@TomNJerry - Thank you so much ..Your comment made my day..😊.. the song you shared ..it is the song i listen every morning while going to office..and often in mind think about karna - lines you marked go very well with his thoughts.. ..My friends are really bored of this song coz of thatπŸ˜†

Every comment here is special.. It further encourages me.. so thanks for taking time out and commenting..😊

you are most well ... u are a very observant, expressive and detailed writer... i'd love to use the term wordsmith for you πŸ‘

as i was reading this one shot ... the lyrics of the song just started playing in my head ... kinda weird that you love to listen it and associate similar lines with Karan

absolutely for a writer every comment is very dear ... and you deserve them all..

u can call me TnJ / TJ ... coz thats what people often address me as πŸ˜†

riti4u thumbnail
Aww TJ thanks for such nice words...I am flattered😳...πŸ€—
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Aww TJ thanks for such nice words...I am flattered😳...πŸ€—

riti πŸ€— truly meant what i said ... it came from my heart ... please continue writing always ... i was once told by someone that the magic of words paints timeless pictures in our minds that we hold in our memory for a long long time ... (if she is listening thanks JAMY) πŸ˜†

wait ... let me not hijack your beautiful thread ..haha ... and move aside to make room for others to comment! cheers!!

riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

riti πŸ€— truly meant what i said ... it came from my heart ... please continue writing always ... i was once told by someone that the magic of words paints timeless pictures in our minds that we hold in our memory for a long long time ... (if she is listening thanks JAMY) πŸ˜†

wait ... let me not hijack your beautiful thread ..haha ... and move aside to make room for others to comment! cheers!!

wonderfully said by your friend.. if you can picturise whole scene being played out in front of you.. and scene makes an impact..i  think writer's job is done then.. 

you are not hijacking at all.. i got very less readers here...and pages hardly move..

those who read and comment just makes my writing all worth it.. I was telling gayatri(dreamgatz) here that OS writing is not my thing ..I am more of analysis post maker.. experimenting with story telling..  but will surely try to write in.. as thoughts come by...😊
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Gayatri when are you gonna unresπŸ˜›

unresed! in page 3 πŸ˜‰
FeistyQueen thumbnail

wonderfully said by your friend.. if you can picturise whole scene being played out in front of you.. and scene makes an impact..i  think writer's job is done then.. 

you are not hijacking at all.. i got very less readers here...and pages hardly move..

those who read and comment just makes my writing all worth it.. I was telling gayatri(dreamgatz) here that OS writing is not my thing ..I am more of analysis post maker.. experimenting with story telling..  but will surely try to write in.. as thoughts come by...😊

I love ua analyst posts! there are brilliant and ua OSs too.. WOW! Ua a amazing writer! β­οΈ