Page 1 of 1

Celana

IF-Dazzler

Celana

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Celana's Writing Index

Hello wonderful readers!Hug

SoSmile, what do I say now, ermmm...

OK, let me start from introducing myself. I'm Celana, naam to suna hi hoga?Cool Agar nahin suna to koyi baat nahin, ab sun liya naLOL (actually pad liya)!!!!!! I'm 14 years old and will turn 15 on February; it was just the wonderful couple PrAja (Pratap and Ajabde from BKVPMP) who inspired me to write. I fell so in love with them that just could not resist myself from writing. To tell you the truth I have been a silent reader and a newbie for a year almost. It was only AsYa who had brought me to IF. Then it was these kids, my adorable RoSal (Roshni and Faisal) whom I fell in love with and became a writer. I started with an SS and never hoped that I would write anything more. But I did write some other stuff also.

I am a BIG fan of AsYa aka KaBhi. I was and I am madly in love with this couple. They are the cutest and the most adorable couple to me. I was so crazy about them that you won't believe, I have re-watched QH episodes even a day before my exams. Man, I was saved twice from getting caught.

I had cried with them and I have smiled with them. I have laughed with my Zoya and I had been angry on my Asad. This couple is very dear to me and will always be. Surbhi and Karan, you two are the best. I'm an AsYa holic actually.

Though I haven't written anything on them but still they are the best couple for me and will be the best one forever. I had read many FFs and SSs written on them and had learnt a lot from the wonderful writings of all my AsYa fan friends. Their wonderful writings were and are an inspiration to me especially Bubble (--Bubble007).

PrAja aka RoSal. Nothing to say about this two fabulous actors. I mean I'm just speechless. Never expected that two bachhas can create such an awesome, cute, adorable, lovely couple. Never expected two bachhas can have such an awesome chemistry. Their characters, the love and purity they share is just beyond words for me.

OK, so now enough of my introduction. Moving to the mmy small attepmts on writing something on the beautiful Jodi PrAja:

INDEX

PrAja SS- An Unknown Feeling: Something I Never Felt Before (On-going)
Posted on- 7 April 2014

PrAja collabo SS (On-going)
Posted on- 20 June 2014

PrAja TS: Iss Darde Dil Ki sifaarish (on-going)
Posted on- 21 May 2014

PrAja OS: Akhiyaan Har Darsan Ko Pyaasi
Posted on- 16 May 2014

PrAja OS: Man Mast Magan Bass tera Naam Dohraaye
Poseted on- 3 June 2014

PrAja OS: Humko Maloom Hai Ishq Masoom Hai
Posted on - 15 June 2014

~ Thank You ~

Edited by Celana - 22 June 2014 at 5:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krupalishanz_sejalAru_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Celana's Writing Index~" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aru_A

Goldie

Aru_A

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Celu!!!!!
this is great!!!
and i now know that i have read all of them, all the great works of Celana...
Keep writing dear and i hope this list elongates with time...
-Aru :)

Ps-even i thought of making an index some days ago...but then, i didn't...its gr8 u did...
and i love ur intro(naam to suna hi hoga!!! :P)

Edited by Aru_A - 22 June 2014 at 5:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Celana

Celana

IF-Dazzler

Celana

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aru_A

Celu!!!!!
this is great!!!
and i now know that i have read all of them, all the great works of Celana...
Keep writing dear and i hope this list elongates with time...
-Aru :)

Ps-even i thought of making an index some days ago...but then, i didn't...its gr8 u did...
and i love ur intro(naam to suna hi hoga!!! :P)

Thank you so much Aru Hug and I know that all of my dear friends have read my worksEmbarrassed. And Aru, you too are an amazing and great writer. ClapStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru_A

Krupali

Goldie

Krupali

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
wow..! good work Cel... Clap

and jst loved ur intro!!.. LOL
aap aeise hi OS, SS, FF likhte rahiye aur bhagwaan kare ek din aapke iss index ki bhi book ban jaye!! Tongue LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru_ACelana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top