VeeBa Poland Promo,Promolink pg.5,Pics pg.7 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh I m fainting
Finally we got wt we wanted
Can u gv me the link??
What a shocker for general viewers who didn't know VeeBa are going to Poland and that Nihal is entering the show 😆
OMG!! super excited!! 😎
Wow baldev in cowboy attire??
Seriously? ?
Um drooling over!!!
Oh god waiting for the episode to be aired
boy oh boy, tfs such a wonderful news!!! I am so happy doing a bhangra in mind 🤪🥳

I can already imagine our masti khor Baldeva in his cow boy ishtyle!!! This guy is pure fun man!!! Veera just embrace your Baldeva wholeheartedly and you will know what true love and happiness means!!! She is Baldev's world!!! I just can't get enough of these two ever!!! Veera haath dhaamke toh dekho, usko ek baar aasmaake toh dekho!!! Baldev duniya ki saari khushiyaan tumhaare kadmo pe laake rakhega and above all he will take away all your pain like a sponge!!!

Now imagine Nihal getting the shock of his life, when he sees Veeba together!!! I am sure he would be awestruck to see the way their relation has blossomed!!! Oh I so so remember my Chotta Veeba too now!!! 
Saw the Promo just now  the video quality is so super good guys! Veera looks reallly pretty in new outfits, and a simple pulled back ponytail. Baldev looking soooper cool in white shirt and jeans⭐️ 

When Veera meets Nihal Chand - the voice over says "kya badal jayegi Veera ki zindagi"? She seems shocked to see NC. hmmm...???

Wwoohhhoo!! 🥳
Finally!We have been waiting for the promo for so long!
Thanks buddy 🤗
i think they edited the new promo again it was a bit short one than the one i saw in morning🤔
The recent promo they just  Veera observing apples and fruits in a farm ..and in the end veera meeting nihal ... 
I cannot wait for this

Here's the promo everyone!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8SkxH297bE[/YOUTUBE]