Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fatiLuvShaleen

chalo kahi tu jazbaat bata hi sakte hai😆😆😆
bohat acha conept hai muaaahhh 🤗🤗
waah humare khayalaat bade milte haina?? 😉😉😉
badaa maaza aane wala hai 😆😆
cont.soonishhh
and di Lol ek kaam kre meri pic dekho zyada psnd ayi tu meli jodi banado SM ke saath
SS wali jodi 😆😆
from onwards then i'll say shanaya ne bana di jodi 😆😆

Thankk You Fati Babu..Kahin na kahin to bhadaas nikalni thi..😉 Bahut milte hai humare khyaal..😉 Ab Jodi toh rab bhi banayenge..😉 Thank You And Stay Tuned..😊
Part-1
Kailash Puri; South Delhi. Time: 8pm
The Baraat Lined Up At the beautifully lit up house. The Baarat and Baraatis danced to the tunes of "Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai.." The White Mare.. "Kajal!" beautifully adorned with finery galloped solemnly with the Groom sitting on it..Holding his "Sarvala" The little kid tightly lest the child shud fall frm the Mare's pace. The smile on his handsome face made him luk even more Cuter..It had to be! Finally..He was getting married to the love of his lyf. Shaleen smiled as he saw his friends and relatives dancing crazily to the tunes of the band. Today was The D-Day for him. A New Chapter was to begin in his life,now no more He will be called a "Single Guy" But a "Married Man" His journey from being a Single Guy To A Married Man was sumthing very memorable. Getting Married at 26 was sumwhat a bit early, Many said so.. But When You are in love..All that matters is to make that person yours earliest possible.Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
Diksha's brothers helped him to get down the mare. Diksha was the best thing that had ever happened to him..Being his best friend for 12-13 years, the gurl supported him thru thick and thin. They had been dating for 1-1.5 years and finally ended in him proposing her and them getting married. Shaleen smiled at the memories. Diksha's brothers accompnied him to the Mandap and made him sat down. All the guests ushered in the beautifully lit up marriage hall. The Purohit asked him to perform sum small pre-wedding rituals while making a call for the Bride. One of Diksha's frnd nodded and went up to fetch her along with sum other gurls. Shaleen lukd at his surroundings. Everyone lukd so happy and content. His Parents, Her Parents, Nishant Bhai And Anamika Bhabhi. His Pals..Suyyash Kishwer Udit Saahil His Girlfriend Rajneet Poorvi Behzaad Samiksha And His Rockstar Gorky Sir along with his Roadies Gang. Rannvijay with his wife Priyanka and his relatives. It seemed as if the world was seeming to shower in the blessingsEdited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
for him and his bride to be. He smiled thinking about his heartbroken female fans. But he knew they wanted his happiness and he wud be happy with her. He waited for her impatiently, His eyes were dying to see her in her bridal attire. One of the gurls came running down the stairs and whispered sumthing in Mrs. Rampal's ears. Her face turned pale and yellow as if sumone knocked out wind from her lungs and blood drained off from her body. One of the woman had overheard the conversation between Them and gasped in Shock. "Hayee Oyee Rabba!! Kudi bhaag gyi?" Shaleen jerked back in suprise. He got up frm the Mandap and walked towards the woman stomping. "KYA?" He thundered. "KYA KEH RAHI HAI AAP?" "Puttar! Mujhpe chillane se accha hai tum apni hone waali saas se pucho!" The lady retorted back. Shaleen now walked back to Mrs. Rampal. "Aunty Ji? Yeh kya hai? Dik..Diksha bhaag gyi? Yeh kaise? Yeh sach hai kya?" Shaleen asked her. Mrs. Rampal stood rooted at her spot as tears fell from her eyes. "Bataiye Mujhe!!!" HeEdited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
demanded. Her mother nodded slowly.. Shaleen stood back in suprise. Suddenly the lit up and bubbling suroundings seemed dim and low as the horrible truth dawned on them. Kishwer's hand flew to her mouth. "YEH NAHI HO SAKTA!! SUNA AAP LOGON NE YEH NAHI HO SAKTA!!" Shaleen thundered..His face red wid mad rage,His eyes bloody. If Anyone wud see him now all wud think of him ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte not the Happy Go Lucky Shaleen Malhotra! The gurl who gave the news of Diksha's eloping handed over a letter to Shaleen. He opened it, It was adressed to him and written by Diksha. The letter goes by this...
Shaleen.. I know after reading this letter you will hate me to the core. And you shud be..Even if I wud have been in ur place I wud have too. I know to be dumped off at ur wedding day sucks! But trust me! I had no other option other than this.. Its true that we have known each other for more than 12-13 years and we even dated for 1-1.5 years. But when you proposed me.. I was..Well! SHOCKED
Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
Wud be an understatement! I neva eva imagined that you wud take US so seriously!!!! Grow Up Dude!! Shaadi??? Itni Jaldi?? Puhleaasee!! Who does that? Still I agreed cuz You know.. I thought It wud be kinda..Ummm Exciting!! But as the wedding day neared..I came to know what kind of hell Im lurking myself in..I dont have commitment Issues Baby! But the thing is That You And Me?? Blahhh! Not Working Out! So Im goin away away far away frm oll!!! Toodles! Goodbye Love! I had the best tym in life wid you but still " We" Isnt working!! Dun try to call or find me! Nor Wud I..Jeeyo Aur Jeene Dhuz!! Love.. Diksha.
The letter fell from his hands as he slumped down on the floor.. His world had tumbled upside down and he cudnt do a damn about it! The gal he loved madly,betrayed him! Dumped him on his wedding day! Suyyash rushed to his frnd's side to console him along with Saahil. The whole place which was now bubbling wid happiness was now submerged in Doom! Shaleen's mother watched the plight of Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
her son with moist eyes. Never Cud She forgive Diksha for hurting her Laadla lyk this. "Mummy Ji? Ab kya? Shaadi toh hogi nhi na?" Anamika,Nishant's wife spke up softly. "Nahi Anu! Jis kaam ke liye hum aaye the wo toh ho ke rahega! Yahaan shaadi zarur hogi..Lagta Hai Ki Jo Maine Socha Tha Wahi Hoga..Wahe Guru Ji ki bhi marzi issi me hai.." She replied firmly. "Kya Mummy Ji?" Anu asked confused. "Abhi pata chalega! Purvi Puttar? Zara Ithhey Aa!" Shaleen's Mother ordered and spke sumthing to Poorvi.
On The Other Side..
"Yumm Chutki..!! Yeh paanipuri ka paani kitna chatpata hai na?" A girl in her mid twenties, barely 20-21 spoke to her sister. Well,Not real but haan..Of a distant relative. "Haan Di..Its yummy! Bhaiya thoda aur do na." Neha spoke to the vendor. "Waise Di..Shaadi andar chal rahi hai aur hum yahaan khaane-peene ke segment me paani puri udaa rahe hain!" "Haan! Par Chutki tu toh jaanti hai na ki mujhe shaadiyan nhi pasand!" The gurl spoke helping herself to another puriEdited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago