Varshu's Gallery#4|C| Updt@Pg1:ZaYa/AbhiGya/VeeBa/RaBul/RahatHaya,etc.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

^^Banner by me...didnt got tym to req anyone to make it for me n im not good at banners.. :( as you all can see :p  i messed it up!

A li'l Intro :

I'm Varsha...but most of my friends here call me Varshu only..Embarrassed..so u can actually call me by any name you like. I have been on IF since last 5years. I have spent one of my lifetime here...n got some of world's best friends...so I just love this place to the core.Hug..!

And, since this is my 4th shop...I really like to thank everyone here who helped me finish my first 3 shops...n liked,commented on my stuff thereby encouraging n supporting me throughout..I love you all guys..Hug

My Favourites :

Okay..so I have lots n lots of favourites...since i'm a total tv freak...LOL

Tellywood :  I love ZaYa/HarshIka(They are my current obsessionBlushing).. Meghan, Mohan-Nanhi, Abhiya, Mayur/ArTi, TaaRey, SwaRon,Arjuhi...etc etc as couples ! Other than that, its Kunal Karan Kapoor, Aakanksha Singh, Harshad Arora, Preetika Rao, Ashnoor Kaur, Rati Pandey, Vivian, Mohit Sehgal, Arjun Bijlani, KSG, Karan Wahi, Shantanu Maheshwari, KAS, Vrinda, Hiten Tejwani, Rajeev Khandelwal, Rashmi-Nandish,  Sanjeeda-Aamir Ali... n the list goes on...LOL

Bollywood : Shahid-Amrita (they r my most fav. bolly couple), SRK, Preity, Ranbir, Katrina, Siddharth Malhotra,  Anushka, Sonam,Kajol... n rest keeps on changing! LOL

My inspirations :

Saher_90, MohitzPari, Payal15, Madhura, Arti4ever, Somerholicgirl, Rose.MN, -nautankidollz-, -AngelSimi-, yulz, -Mema-, Anki, Sano88, Kainat, Maliha, Pratsy, Naureen... n lots more..

What can i make :

Avis
Icons
Signatures (non-animated)

Copyrights :

varshu.creations/IF
varsha/varshu (for avis)
vg (for icons)

Credits :

Deviantart
Google
IF pics gallery

General Rules :

Do not claim my work as yours
Do not cut, crop, edit my stuff as it really hurts !
Do not paste my work on other sites without prior approval.

|O| means I'm open
|C| means I'm close

Rules for requesting :

Request only when the shop is open.
One request per person..until i mention the increased limit.
Provide me pics n text ! the more good quality pics you'll provide...the more good quality stuff you'll get.
You can provide 7-8 pics max.
Plz use your request for atleast 2-3 days.
Lastly, I'll not take up any mythological request...as these have got their own beauty n i dont wanna spoil it with my work/editing !

Link To My Previous Gallery : Varshu's Gallery#1    Varshu's Gallery#2    Varshu's Gallery #3

If you want to receive PMs..please Hit "LIKE" button or add me to your pm list.

Edited by -krazyriya- - 22 June 2014 at 5:07am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

khush_nuzhat-Swetha-AndyTaareyArishaDeepzSehrish_VruShanLavleenaSMon_tr-Fam_TaaReY-maneesha_sankerFireLordPhoenix...Mallu...sehar mehrotra-Amanat-Radhikerani.Mandy.Sano88Ohmyjerryworldlipshaa_Littles12_epiphany.-Ursh-liza81Aisha.K-Memories-Bikica_PanCake_Breezy-clementina.CuteKittyCat.-ExceptioalMe-ratitheangelaishu3003pratsy--Mahima--misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varshu's Gallery#4|C| Updt@Pg1:ZaYa/AbhiGya/VeeBa/RaBul/RahatHaya,etc." in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Index

Pg1 : ZaYa/Rahat-Hayaa/Rabul/VeeBa/MN/Kunaksha/Abhigya,etc

Edited by -krazyriya- - 21 June 2014 at 2:06pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sehrish_VruShandeepkritiMon_tr-Fam_TaaReY-maneesha_sankerRadhikerani...Mallu...raddhiBikicaAisha.KBreezy-clementinaepiphany.-Ursh-liza81_PanCake_Ohmyjerryworldlipshaapratsymisty85aishu3003-ExceptioalMe-ratitheangel.CuteKittyCat.

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Update

I'm not posting any sample work...those who know my work..just know it..n new comers can judge it from here on.. :P Plus..I hv already lots to post it in update..haven't got the time to empty my folders from a long time!

Icons

Avis

Zain-Aliya <3

Baldev-Veera

Ranveer-Gunjan

Edited by -krazyriya- - 21 June 2014 at 2:37pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehrotrakhush_nuzhat-Swetha-AndyTaareyArishaDeepzSehrish_VruShandeepkritiMon_tr-Fam_TaaReY-maneesha_sankerRadhikeraniFireLordPhoenix-Arjunzaadi-raddhisehar mehrotraSano88OhmyjerryworldlipshaaBikicaBreezy-_PanCake_liza81Aisha.Kepiphany.-Ursh--ExceptioalMe-ratitheangel.CuteKittyCat.aishu3003patiepratsymisty85relentless._Bidzie_

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
There are about 27 siggies
(told ya i didnt got tym to empty my folders from a long time! LOL)

Zain-Aaliya <3
(I'm crazy for them..as u can see from my banner n most of the update is on them only)

^^This scene was such a beauty <3

^^Happy with this one :)

^^Aah! their confession <333 though the siggy isnt good enough :p

^^tried something different with colouring :p

Abhi-Pragya

Kunak-Aakanksha

Mohan-Nanhi <3

^^my adorables forever <3

Rahat-Hayaa (I'm really liking them <3)

Ishita-Raman
(on madz request :D)

Purab-Bulbul

Baldev-Veera

Ranveer-Gunjan

Made this for Shivi's Bday...Plz do not use :

Thats all... quite a big update this time.Stern Smile..but dont make it a habit..bcoz I wont be able to do big updates..LOL

If you guys liked my work...please Hit "LIKE" Button

Comments/Criticism/Suggestions are more than welcome :)

-Varsha!

Edited by -krazyriya- - 22 June 2014 at 4:53am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya92ayushimehrotrakhush_nuzhat-Swetha-VasuKaShliciousAndyTaareyArishaDeepzSehrish_VruShanMon_tr-Fam_TaaReY-maneesha_sankerFireLordPhoenixRadhikeraniSuper-StarSun7shineraddhi-GoluGudiya--Arjunzaadi-Sano88OhmyjerryworldlipshaaBreezy-clementina_PanCake_Aisha.KBikica-Ursh-epiphany.liza81-Eris--ExceptioalMe-ratitheangelaishu3003.CuteKittyCat.patie_Bidzie_misty85pratsy

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Varshu 
Finally you are on your 4th gallery! Its amazing yaar, I thought you wouldn't update for a long time, now you opened a new shop. Ah such good stuff . I am first here and that makes my dil kush! I love you and I am seriously glad that we still in touch even after NBT ended and I know you are hella busy and not here much, but I am so Elated that you posted a new update because every time I see you improve so so much! <3 I am so glad to have met you in NBT Forum. Seriously. You are one of my closest people here! Hug & I hope in your free time you continue to PS because your once in a while Updates are just amazing :) Not forgetting to mention how much I adore your Banner. Its Outstanding.Big smileEmbarrassed

Now coming to the breathtaking Update of Icons and Signatures and Gifs Day Dreaming

Your small Gifs are seriously flawless women! OMG the colouring on Veera and ZA are beautiful. How do you make them so stunning??? I'm stunned. I like how you make small avis like most people make bigger sizes but it suits you this does, Yes I know I Am weird when I say that. But I love them yaar.

http://i.imgur.com/dQDpOV7.jpg ( This BW colouring and blending is GORG, One of my favs)

http://i.imgur.com/c0Btmlk.jpg ( Again colours are WOW and the text is so Beautiful<3)

The ZA Icons SeTs are great but they could have been better with sharpness :)

http://i.imgur.com/owJ6d7m.jpg ( I don't know this couple but OMG the PSD you have used it breathtaking, to the T & your blending is superior yaar)

http://i.imgur.com/EVY6etu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/asxa6Z8.jpg 

( NBTNMKK Forever and always! yaar makes my Dil kush to see you make something on them all, like sooo bring backs memories, of the Off screen pair and MN :) Colouring is fabulous. <3 Mohan and Nanhi awww those moments are the best. Missing Kunal even though these days I am fidaa over DivAn :) Want Mr. KKK back on screen in a leading role yeah man!!

http://i.imgur.com/nquyIST.jpg

(As you know My current Love but always and forever Ishita and Raman and you made something on them?! Ahhh this is epic yaar seriously seriously i adore it, You have captured my Ishu's expressions so well with the Pic placement and blending. You have outdone yourself with this one. EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT IT.

http://i.imgur.com/H0mLRWN.jpg (Again I don't know this couple. But the clarity is stunning of both sigs of this pair. I Love the textures/Colouring you have used. Flawless yaar:)

Veera signatures are beautiful. The fonts,Textures&Blendings are just so good.

Your a star baby! <3

Keep the updates coming and I love you always :)

Ursh :)

Edited by -Ursh- - 28 June 2014 at 10:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AndyTaarey-krazyriya-

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Congrats on ur New Shop varshu Hug

-krazyriya--Ursh-

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Wow!!! Congratulations on 4th gallery n wish for many more Hug
Update is totally amazing!!! All da ZaYa stuff has damn good effects n coloring Star
I love KKB ones..http://i.imgur.com/owJ6d7m.jpg Esp this one!! Work with coloring/text just awesome!!
NBT - They r so so adorable :)
Love VeeBa ones too..
http://i.imgur.com/16YTkC1.jpg
^ Love this one!!

Keep rocking:)

Love,
Lipsha...

Edited by lipshaa - 22 June 2014 at 11:16am

-Ursh--krazyriya-

Madhura..

IF-Rockerz