Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awsome update dear...
khushi was so traumatised...
but now arnav is there to make everything right..
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it,
akashafali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful story.
Update soon! :)
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved ths story, plz pm me
basriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update yaar.Pls pm me..
arshi0608 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

PART-3

Khushi went to Anjali's room and knocked the door. Anjali saw Khushi at the door.

Anjali - Khushi ji Ap andaar ayea ( Khushi ji come inside )

Khushi - Di app thik ho ? ( Di are you alright ? )

Anjali - I am fine Khushi ji

Khushi ( hugging Anjali ) - Di I am sorry ... I never wanted to hurt you or Arnav ji

Anjali - hum janta hai iss ma app ki koi galti nahi hai ... Aur yeh bhi janta hai app Chotte se bainteha mohabbat karta hai ... Vaada kijia app Chotte ka sath hamesha rahenga ( I know you are not wrong ... I also know you love Chotte very much ... promise me you will be always with Chotte)

Khushi - Di I promise you I will be always with Arnav ji

Anjali - Khushi ji you go to your room ... Chotte needs you

Khushi nodded and left from there. Anjali prayed to god that her Chotte and Khushi ji would remain always together.

Khushi walked into their room and saw the French door opened. She went towards the poolside and saw him sitting on the floor, leaning against the walllooking contemplative. He was staring at the sky full of twinkling stars. Tears filled her eyes seeing him tired ... worn out.

As if he felt her presence, he looked to her. His eyes were begging her to come to him. She slowly walked towards him. He raised his hand forward to her.Her trembling hand moved ahead to hold his. He pulled her to him and made her seat on his lap. His guilty chocolate brown eyes met with her innocent hazel eyes which were full of love for him making his heart ache. He felt tears threatening to come out.

How could he have been so cruel to her? He had hurt her beyond forgiveness. Despite everything, she saved him, putting her life in danger

In his eyes, she could see his repentance, guilt for not trusting her. She couldn't deny that she was hurt that he had had such a misunderstanding about her. But it was not more painful than every single day she had to spend without him like living in hell. Only the thing was matter to her that she loved him and he was now with her. She needed him in her life. She slowly moved her hand to his face and caressed his cheek tenderly. He slowly closed his eyes to feel her touch. She placed soft feathery kisses all over his faces. After what seemed like forever when he slowly opened his eyes, he met with her hazal eyes which were telling her unconditional love for him.  He leaned towards her slowly and took her lips in his, pouring out all his love to her. She closed her eyes in bliss and kissed him back with all her heart. They kissed so slowly, so tenderly and caressed each other to convey their love for each other, to erase their all sadness. His lips broke from Khushi's. He let his lips linger around her mouth, occasionally placing tender, small kisses around and on her lips. She felt such an overwhelming feeling of love for him. He looked into her eyes which were promising to love her till the eternity. This time Khushi leaned down towards his lips. Their lips brushed andArnav let out a soft groan as she softly kissed him. After a few seconds, they broke and she kiss his cheek.

Arnav stood up and picked Khushi up in his arms. He carefully placed her on middle of the bed. She opened her arms for him. He willingly came to her arms and buried his face in the crook of her neck. He closed his eyes and hugged her. He breathed in her heavenly smell and slightly smiled. After a few seconds, she felt his even breathing which indicated that he was already fast asleep. She held his head and placed it on the soft pillow, putting him in a comfortable position, laid on his back. She saw tiredness in his face and dark circles under his eyes. The doctors had given strict instructions for rest. She promised herself to not give in to his any pressures, his work and any other thing would wait she would make sure of it .She silently thanking her Devi Miya and their parents for sending her Arnav ji back to her safely.She switched the lights off, covered both of them with a quilt and cuddled to him. She kissed his cheek before closing her eyes, resting her head on his chest and holding him tightly to her life. She closed her eyes in pure ecstasy and let sleep over come in pure content. After so many days they both fell into a peaceful sleep in each other arms.
Alai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome and lovely update
Thanks for the pm😉
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.
They both love each other so much.
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it,
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just came across this FF. Brought back old memories. Loved it.

👍🏼