Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

similuvashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok so catched up wid everything..

GA performance was good bt d useless zee nd itz editing..Huhhh...I agree wid d members here i wish there was more dancing.Dat chair thing was overdone n d performance was very short.Or may b it was chopped out by Zee.I think we cud see more of them in d rehersal nd technical seggy.Nd dis zee still nt over wid Arvi bt wen it cums to giving credit to them then Zee is utter disappointment.
Anyways my Ashvik were fab nd were luking Stupendously Fantabously Fantastical...Edited by similuvashvik - 9 years ago
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ampliphy

The gold award performance seem to be missing something to me. It seemed rushed and not enough dance cause of the chairs. Zee and their horrible editing didnt help. I felt they should have had a separate dance from others. Instead of the montage of dances.

Thank you all for all the continous updates. You all rock.

Yeah same the performance seemed incomplete or something and I think it was bc of the camera angles and editing. Zee and their editing T__T. But can't wait for their SPA performance!
similuvashvik thumbnail
Hayyye Ashvik luked so stunning and gorgeous in d SPA awards.Rd was luking very very very handsome n Ashu is so beautiful nd elegant.Rd was totally clean bowled seeing Ashu in black saree.Rd is so true Asha luk simply like a angelic goddess in a black saree.N itz so sweet of them to dress like Arvi.They think abt us so much n i feel even they were missing Arvi.
N all d lovely seggy we got was fully pagalpanti overloaded.Hayye Rd chosed Ashu's outfit n lipstick.So sweet of Ashu to ask small small things frm Rd n giving his preference priority.Rd is a superb stylist.The caller tune seggy was lovely.Very apt song by Rd..

Atlast i pray and wish to Jesus dat may my Ashvik b protected frm all evil eyes.Fill their life wid lots of luv,happiness,success nd prosperity n bless their bond and keep strengthening their relationship wid each passing day ...God bless :-):-):-):-)Amen!!!!Edited by similuvashvik - 9 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
View & comment on AshVik's IF profiles, join their fan clubs too

Rithvik
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10412/rithvik-dhanjani/

Asha
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10808/asha-negi/
prachi_ashvik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

SBB segment

GOSHHH...RD wat is wrong wid you...STOP STARING HER LIK DIS...☺️ ☺️ ❤️

n how cum no leg pulling on her 7 inch heeel...LOL

THABKS PEACHES
peachesnplums thumbnail
Hazera @Hazeeeraax

Damn the way he just looks at so freaking cute like. pic.twitter.com/34R2rJQGjK

similuvashvik thumbnail
Lol..my stomach is paining laughing seeing d nomination spcl of SPA...Rd is totally crazy and mad.He is so hilarious wid a very good sense of humour.Luved his interaction n masti wid all d star actors especially wid YHM n YRKKH team...N even d actors enjoyed had grt time n fun widRd nd Sumona.

I never thoughf i vl say this bt have to admit Rithvik nd Sumona make a good nd cute pair.It was lovely to watch them.

Btw im nt sure isnt Rd's nickname also Sonu?I think i read it in one of d article.
peachesnplums thumbnail

-
peachesnplums thumbnail
They covered Delhi in today's segment on Aapka Star Aapke shehar, Nakuul Mehta, Karan Mehra, Deepika Singh, etc had visited there. Hope Indore AshVik segment airs by Wednesday...
peachesnplums thumbnail
Important threads - Star Parivaar, Gold Awards

AshVik at Star Parivaar Awards - Rehearsals + Show

AshVik at Gold Awards 2014

Asha & Rithvik at Star Plus #AapkaStarAapkeShehar

----

Bharu's birthday thread :)
Happy Birthday Our PoohLover Bharti

----

View & comment on AshVik's IF profiles, join their fan clubs too