Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations on our new AT!🥳
beebutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :))

@Crushes- Noo! So you were actually planning on giving us updates? Haye don't tell me I ruined a golden chance! No no Ami, please give us the updates cough I mean as your big sis would help you out in case you need any help...though have a feeling ** will be pretty good at helping when ever you are in need cough...of a friend i mean...need to shut up before you kill me🤣🤣

@Movie- Oh good thing then that i didn't read the spoiler part. True its Sid only that is making me put that movie in the to-watch-list. Ohhh! Jealous heroes are the best, hoping jealously jealousy mein kuch acha hua. No no continue fan-girling its fun, good to see you blushing wonder what the J Raman did?! ðŸ˜›
True Batman's car is super cool and he has got a major fan following. Okay, noting it down too. 
Can imagine...have been making plans with my friends to meet up but with no results...and ab tu ramzan has started...don't know kab milna ho. Sooo desperately want to go out! Lol ignore just the silly bore mood speaking. ðŸ˜›

Yeah hoping for the best and may Eid bring happiness for all. Ameen. :))
Cool yaar! Though yes getting up for sehri in winters is really difficult. I remember a few years back when Ramzan had came in December i used to find it so hard to get up. Used to be half asleep, wrapped in a shawl sitting at the table lol.
But this year...its opposite. Its SO hot here. Just five minutes out and you are dripping with sweat. Sorry the disgusting picture but really its icky hot here and to make matters worse the electricity load shedding has started esp when they shut down at night...its like killing! Sleeping patterns are already disturbed and then thanks to load shedding you can't even get a few hours of peaceful sleep. Even the ACs seem to be working less these days...or maybe its just the weather, too hot for everything. Khair, will complain less as the weather has cooled down a bit for the past two three days and hoping the monsoon rains will cool it a bit more. Which brings me to happy thoughts...rain! Can't wait for some rainy afternoons. hehe, okay ignore the silliness. ðŸ˜›

Thanks love, wish your week went well too and the coming up weekend goes superbly well. Hoping your studies are going well, your tests went good and your paper is nearing completion. All the best for everything! Take good care too, don't stress much, stay healthy and happy. Lub ya too sweety. Hoping to catch you real sooon! *hugs* :))

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

@Crushes- AH! No, I only meant I wouldn't update you guys if ever there happens to be a crush not that I'll be providing updates on particular events whatever they might be cough. *blush attack* Evil meanie! Always finding ways to trap me, but this time I will not be trapped! Nopes, will only accept help from **m but no! Even that sounds scary now thanks to you cough so it's best that I'm left helpless uh I mean with no need for help...shutting up scares self further.🤣🤣

@J- Exactly cough J heroes are the best but hmph, no such luck here! He caught himself in time when Ishita remarked on that, and threw one of his one-liners but his expression was worth seeing and cough I have hopes for the future.🤣
I know, I'm hating going to uni with no one around but good thing there's whatsapp and the world cup is going on right now so get to hear from most of them on match days otherwise would have been really bored.  Hoping you do get to meet them all soon!  :))

Lol, exactly! And I get cold so easily, like my hands and the rest of me are freezing in normal temperatures, in winters they become downright icy! Seriously however much clothes I have on doesn't matter, until I don't have the heater directly on me or someone doesn't volunteer to warm my hands, I feel like an iceberg . ðŸ˜›
But ouch! That sounds worse and must be really hard on you guys, I'll take the cold anytime over the heat, if nothing else at least you are sure to sleep well. Sigh, can imagine how hard the roza must get with that heat!  The monsoon rains came yet? Really hope so, just hearing about them feels great hehe! 😛 :))

The paper is anything but nearing completion, I just can't find the motivation to write and what I write doesn't seem good to me...I feel so useless suddenly, I guess I am. Okie, rant over, just need to fight off that gloomy feeling and I'll be good. :))

Thank you!  Hope you had a wonderful day, the weather is being kind and the whole week turns out great.  Hoping there's not much work so you get to be lazy.  Take good care, stay hydrated and keep smiling star.  Miss you and lub ya loads! Hoping to catch you super soon! *hugs* :))
beebutterfly thumbnail
Hey Shobha and Dolly! :D
How are you both? :)
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
AMI
hey :)
i m good n u??

can see ur favs got awards
Congo
ur dp

so hows ramdan going??

any eid shooping??
beebutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

AMI

hey :)
i m good n u??

can see ur favs got awards
Congo
ur dp

so hows ramdan going??

any eid shooping??

Shobha! :)

Glad to hear that. I'm good too. :)

Yup, they did and well deserved too. Thanks.😛 :)
For the first time I was interested in watching SPA so glad not to be disappointed hehe!

Ramadan is going well. Don't the days seem to be moving too fast though?

Nopes, haven't done any so far.  My sis did half of it for me already, as usual lol so not bothering too much with it.  How about you?
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AAAMMMIII !!! :))

@Crushes- So there is something or rather s**e o** cough warna itna confidence se kyun kehti that in case of a crush...come on out with it! *evil grin as tries to fluster Ami* ðŸ¤£
Yes yes you being helpless is a quality that is sure to attract **m cough damsel in distress lost in jungle...sure the big bad i mean good wolfie will come to savor...i mean save the beauty cough sorry need to shut up with the twisted fairytales🤣🤣

@J- Oh! A J hero controlling **mself puts me out of the mood cough I mean mood to watch. But oh yes hope for the future...may it live long! And finish last i mean nothing...need to shut up as B-ness unleashes🤣
Oh yes all hail to technology. Seriously agar whatsapp viber skype na hota tu patanahi mera kya hota lol. Technology definitely helps. Not a big fan of sports but yay for world cup and the fact you are enjoying. Hoping the remaining classes go good and you don't get much bored. Wish you luck for everything! :))

Haha i know, you get extra icy hands and are always looking for someone to help you warm them. Remember the cough rated scenarios we came up with...oh god! The imaginations running wild again...sorry will shut up before you kill me with those icy hands...waise warm up karlo hands phele tu good...you will get busy warming up and i will run...cough okay shutting up🤣🤣
Yeah it is...the weather had started to get better but again this week its hot and hot! And roza bahut feel ho raha hai lol. Khair, already down with 10 so just few more to go. IA they will go good too. No...ek jhalak dikha ke chale gaye badal lol. Most probably in August rains will start. 

Sigh...can understand...this gloomy mood seems to be doing the rounds everywhere. But hey don't feel useless or even think like that. I'm sure whatever you are writing is great, you just need to focus more on it and it will come out amazing. Yup, just believe in yourself. Wish you all the luck for it. Work on it, you can do it I know. Ami!...Come here. *hugs* Chalo ignore. ðŸ˜›

Thanks, can't wait for the weekend. Sleep deprived here lol. But its all my fault...staying up late at night and all. ðŸ˜›
Hope your week started off on a good note and is going good. Wish you all the luck for the studies, exams and papers. May you pass with flying colors and do your best. IA you will! Take good care too, happy weekend ahead, hope you get to be lazy and enjoy. Lub ya loads, hope to catch you real sooon! Bye! *hug* :))
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello peepz! :D
So its new AT time! And that means...new AT title! Now can we have some suggestions rolling in? Would really appreciate if you all participate. Alrighty then...lets start! ðŸ˜ƒ

Would have suggested something myself too but blank right now...would do my part later till then you guys suggest something. Okie? 
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
no title coming in my right now ðŸ¤”
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Hey Shobha and Dolly! :D

How are you both? :)

ami hi i m fine . how r u??
 ukno ajay is doing a short film so not shooting  4Ut.
thank god or rather mata rani she saved me from watching him wid that psycho mkta.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago