•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello all.
Well intro ko tme nai.
Kyunki kal results he.
But i want my cutiepie
Anushka to win n voted in all possible ways.
So my fellow
Anushka lovers do support her
😛
Anyone except anushka .no offense but this is dance competition not cute/cutiepie conpetition.
Agree with you mirab.. Not an intention to hurt anyone.. But Anushka should not win .. Agreed that she is amazing for her age but she can't be compared with others..acc to me she doesn't even has to be in top 4.. I would have loved to see vishal /Anudhita /Aditi instead of her.. 
Originally posted by ..kimaya..

Agree with you mirab.. Not an intention to hurt anyone.. But Anushka should not win .. Agreed that she is amazing for her age but she can't be compared with others..acc to me she doesn't even has to be in top 4.. I would have loved to see vishal /Anudhita /Aditi instead of her.. 
i agree with your each n everyword.Anushka is gud for her age but this is competition.If Only anudita or aditi made it to top 4 instead of anushka,this competition would be so fair and out of top 4 anybody can win coz everybody deserve to be winner.
Hearty congo my baby doll Anushka.
Loved u cute cute smile.
Gonna miss u cutiepie.
N congo Teriya.
Originally posted by mirab

i agree with your each n everyword.Anushka is gud for her age but this is competition.If Only anudita or aditi made it to top 4 instead of anushka,this competition would be so fair and out of top 4 anybody can win coz everybody deserve to be winner.
nd also Anushka came 2nd ...Sadhwin deserved to that position
agree with u guys that she is great for her age