Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywoman16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy Diwali...! Soo glad u updated...bt somehow things nt still sorted...I feel for armaan he s like a scared child...ridhima shouldnt act stupid nw n feel guilty...n I feel so bad for shashank..poor thing so stressed...anyway like always the part was brilliant...cnt wait to read more...I sincerely hope the next part has armaan n ridhima Interaction..they r badly missed.tc..😃
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This update is kinda emotional for the first time i felt really bad for Armaan rather than Riddhima. Everybody's emotions r shown really beautifully 👏 but i don't know y i felt like nobody understood Armaan's insecurity not even Nikki.  Armaan always wanted that someone who could love him n he can call them their family, there is Nikki n Rahul for sure but somewhere only Riddhima can fill that space so it was really bad to see Riddhima's diff approach towards it. Riddhima must be doing all this as she somewhere thinks by showing everyone she is normal so that everyone will be fine but deep down she somewhere feels guilty n blames herself for everything  n more than that for Armaan's condition as she had seen the incident from so near .Though i don't think thats gonna be of any help as both Armaan n Riddhima will suffer a lot. Dr Shashank should have warned his family atleast if he would have may be things could have been little better, trying to protect his daughters he forgot even he need to protect  his son in law too 🥱.I hope one day i get to see Respect n Trust for Armaan by Dr Shasank.  All in all a great but sad update which is gud for story to move forward but bad for people who don't like to get senti 😆👍🏼

PS: Happy Diwali 😊
kajenlife thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
bohut dino ke baad update mila 
amazing update
armaan ke liye bura lag rahi hai
ye riddhima aisa kyu behave kar rahi hai
vo apne basket se baat karna chahta hai par vo toh mana kiya

MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!!!
Lovely
Amazinggg
So goood
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. I was reading a bunch of yahoos(previous chapter in case you don't understand. Lol). Then I literally yahooed when I saw that uupdated. Well I loved it. Man whats gotten into riddhima. I hope its not a sideeffect of PTSD that she cant feel any emotions or something like that. Glad u updated. Hope the next update is soon. I am really dieing to read some cute AR moments. Hope we get to read them soon. Thank you for the update. Well I guess I will go back and reread again.
And does it make me a bad guy for being annoyed with Nikki. And padma mom too. Just let the guy be with his basket yaar. Blood pyar ke dushman sab😆. Bechaara armaan.
Edited by Rumz_12 - 8 years ago
shreya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this lovely diwali gift absolutely love it just love the update & nikki is such a pyar ki dusman in this part she really did not understand her childhood best frnd & gald that riddhima is talking something & i feel bad for dr Shashank also & my like button is not working so can't be able to like the part & cannot hold myself for asking trying to update soon :-)
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey...
Finally you updated, thankgod you updayed n it was ebtirely awesone n the way you express tgeir impressions ..
Really like part, I know you have said that we shiuld not ask for next partbiwantef to read more eagerly ...
So ppeasee try to updatee pleaseee...
We wantedvto see why ridxy is doing this n pleassr don't make armaan suffer more 
sisgeo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is up with ridhima? Is doing this knowing arman needs rest. Hope everything is okay with these two 
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi. I just reread all the parts and now I am feeling lost as to what to do. U know how u get the feeling when u just finished a good book and then have no idea what to do with your life. I know I am bombarding your thread and possibly using up space in your thread but I am totally helpless. I just wanna shout out what an amazing ff this is but I can't do that warna people are gonna think I am crazy. Lol. So I will just blabber here. I wanna tell u that ur ff is amazing. I mean ur English is amazing(which is a must for a good story), U have perfect amount of drama, romance, comedy, cheesiness etc etc and no bakwas drama which bores u to death. And u have riddhima. I am a big fan of Jennifer. And I can totally imagine her portraying ur riddhima. I love that. And u have installed the characteristics of dmg's AR in ur story which makes it even more perfect. And how can I forget Armaan. U make me wish I can have such an armaan for myself.*sigh*. I can go on and on. But I am just gonna stop here. Hope our comments are enough inspiration for u.lol. can u please give us an idea as to when the next update is gonna be. I know u r pressed for time. But just an idea as in this month or next. Just so we can wait with bated breath.lol.
And once again please do update sneak peek too... 😃
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey dear

nice update...egarly waiting for the next update to knw why ridz is behaving such way

update next part soon