Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lavanya26

I know, specially the atmosphere she creates when all friends are together, like the time in lonavla post their engagement or when armaan was looking for a kurta and a 'glaring' rahul kicked him out. LOL, i mean you can totally imagine it happening. I swear, what made me look up this fanfiction again after many years was the joke about how nerdy basket is when she thought getting her name added to the dictionary was the most romantic thing in the world. I keep smiling looking at my phone all day while my mother hovers around looking af me suspiciously, hoping to discover a boyfriend ðŸ¤£
I think I need to go to rehab. One of these days I will probably post a chapter long comment with my comments on every chapter because I think I owe it to each of the chapters, considering the number of times I have read them. And no, ksg srk you are so not the only one, TWOS has many fans (high5 there). And uh, I really don't want to put you off by making this comparison rachna, but remember fifty shades was also a Fanfic. TWOS IS NOTHING LIKE FIFTY SHADES, LIKE THEY JUST COME FROM DIFFERENT GALAXIES OR UNIVERSES OR WHATEVER, but don't think less of it only because its a Fanfic. Hell, if I had it my way I would have started a TWOS Fanfic. And as far as it being too cheesy is concerned, I don't know, I think that's what you meant to achieve in this story? Like the perfect love story? The world's oldest story? I love the title, btw. And I love kung fu panda too. 

Its a slow and gradual process but when it sets pace, it turns into a habit and sooner or later addiction. And that connection had been created of us and TWOS.

You can't stop reading it.

I read the whole 3 days in my Summers.

Its not only of different galaxy or universerse but it also don't share its heaven with us.

I can discuss TWOS anytime. Not just a FanFuc but its kinda like a Novel which I could read as many times. And when we miss DMG we know where we have to go and its Rachna's place, our TWOS thread.