Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mahi_rockstar

May be you are right  but the ratings have increased the second week..why to take her in first place and replacing now..does not colors have a say in this all? I mean taking her was colors decision and replacing is producers call 😕

Her replacement has got nothing to do with TRPs. There are other factors as well. I don't know if you've read in the newspapers that she used to take many retakes and couldn't say a line without tellyprompter's help. All these things might have irked the judges and contestants and delayed the shooting. Even if the TRPs were 5+, she would have been replaced.
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .JealousBasher.

Her replacement has got nothing to do with TRPs. There are other factors as well. I don't know if you've read in the newspapers that she used to take many retakes and couldn't say a line without tellyprompter's help. All these things might have irked the judges and contestants and delayed the shooting. Even if the TRPs were 5+, she would have been replaced.

Chakku I have seen them..I thought the rejection of the hosts by the viewers made channel to take this decision..so the channel bends for the producers call and went against their decision for taking her in..

Wish they had done the same with our show and let the PH do their work
Kenno thumbnail
Originally posted by: fantasy..4me

I love DD n i wasnt very much excited abt her JDJ hosting.

With no offence, for me she was Horrible as a Host n im glad she is Out.

Colors know 1 thing only to make money , they tried to advertise how she helped KT in choosing JDJ ... so her fans vote for KT .
I like her but m nt a blind fangirl. M happy she is out.

For MB for now maybe they will keep mb till BB and then shut it.
But i want it to end sooner it is getting difficult to see such gud actors in this crap now.

nupur..channel very well used her popularity in all the ways..that led to many rumours on her personal life too..

As some one said..they lacks sense of judgement 👎🏼
Kenno thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Dreamsy.

Agree bhuvi...I don't want and forced ending for the show... like it is being shut down forcefully...me too want a proper ending... but seeing the condition of the show...I m afraid we'll get that... but anyways...Let's see...

atleast the channel should let the PH do their work...their involvement of getting a social cause drowned the show..🤢
fantasy..4me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nupur..channel very well used her popularity in all the ways..that led to many rumours on her personal life too..

As some one said..they lacks sense of judgement 👎🏼

Yup they have zero sense of judgement.
I m happy DD tried n get to know in which field she can excelled .
Even sachin tendulkar wasnt successful as a captain there are many examples like this incident.

BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

atleast the channel should let the PH do their work...their involvement of getting a social cause drowned the show..🤢

Don't know why the hell they poke their nose in MB always... and social my my foot... they just wanted to ruin the show and they did...don't they know it's a Love story not some 'Kachchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishte...' 🤢 
Edited by .Dreamsy. - 9 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Dreamsy.

Don't know why the hell they poke their nose in MB always... and social my my foot... they just wanted to ruin the show and they did...don't they know it's a Love story not some 'Kachchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishte...' 🤢 

I sometimes wonder is it only our show or all the shows colors interferes...

@bold 😆

shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhuvi no comments fr rangeela..thy suck big tim...i thnk dd shud b givn mre tim...she cud hav done well bcz she ws improving...abt the shw if the leads are shwn clean wth gud trck thn i am fine wth anythng else.
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I sometimes wonder is it only our show or all the shows colors interferes...

@bold 😆

well they do in others too... for example see BI these days... there soon their channel boy gonna enter... 😉 😆 
Kenno thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabla

Bhuvi no comments fr rangeela..thy suck big tim...i thnk dd shud b givn mre tim...she cud hav done well bcz she ws improving...abt the shw if the leads are shwn clean wth gud trck thn i am fine wth anythng else.

thats what I want too..we need good tracks..even if the shows ending I want the show to end with decent tracks and trps..

Colors se kuch nahi ho sakta