SBS/SBB(20 Jun):"Rangrasiya" segs (19 HQ Pix @ P-06)

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
SBS (20 Jun) : "Rangrasiya" seg
Rudra punching angrily on his punching bag.  Paro stood there.

*Written Update :

Anchor -
Rudra is always angry, but Paro loves him still.  So poor Rudra vents his anger on anything, but not on Paro.

VO - Rudra and Paro may belong to each other. Their difference may be ending and they may be falling in love with each other.  But the harsh reality of Rudra's life is now a wall between the two. 

Rudra's bitter past, his mother who had abandoned him in his childhood, is now back.  But Rudra is angry on his mother. And poor Rudra!! He has vented his anger on all. With no one left to vent his anger on, it is the turn of this punching bag now.
He is venting the anger he has on his mother on this punching bag. This already tattered punching bag is now losing its battle.

Ashish - There is no one left in the family to vent my anger. I have yelled at everyone. No one seems to listen, to understand what I am, what Rudra is going through.

VO - But let us tell you, it is not easy to vent anger. For that Rudra has done 3 sets of push ups, without stopping, 20 times and then developed his biceps even more later. He showed us his muscles as proof. Spraying water on his body, now finally, he got angry. And he hit a hard punch on the punching bag.

But Paro could not bear to see Major sa's anger and she came over to convince him to forgive his mother.  But Rudra is angry and all he says is , Paro...Paro...

Ashish - Yes, because now Paro has also started replying back now. She is trying to convince Rudra and he refuses to understand. Everyone is trying to convince him, not understanding that he is not in the correct frame of mind to understand anything.  So he is happy with his punching bag.

VO - But Paro, you are also to be blamed for Rudra's anger. The major had brought tickets to take you on a honeymoon, but you refused!!
What would poor Rudra do??  Which reminds us, nowadays, Rudra is requesting his fans... to clear a misunderstanding. And this he shared with SBS only.

Ashish -  3 years ago, I was supposed to do a movie. It was a psychological thriller. The character was quite mean and dark.

Those videos have leaked and I am receiving many twitter messages from fans and viewers, telling me that they are not liking the whole negative side of it, so, they are feeling abd as they cannot bear to see me like that. But I am not like that, it is a character which I tried to play, though it never happened.

VO - So we appeal to Rudra and his fans to stay calm. For Rudra, to forgive his mom  and let go of his anger. And for his fans, don't go by old videos and keep supporting Rudra.

SBB (20 Jun) : Rudra ka rowdy avatar

*Written Update :

VO - This is not Rudra... this is Rowdy Rudra!! Just imagine the fate of the one who would have been in place of this punching bag. Now you all will be wondering, how is it that the major has abandoned his rifle and is taking up boxing??

Sanaya - He is angry because of his mother. I don't think it is anything different. 

Ashish -  All are asking him to accept Mala.  he does not want to. That is all that is going on.

Sanaya - Thank God, at least I am not his punching bag!!

VO - You all have seen Rudra's rowday look, now take a look at his lovey -dovey side. Just see how there is the 'Gaal wala pyaar' between the 2 !!

As he touched her cheek gently, Rudra asked Paro if she would accompany him for the honeymoon...And paro, touching Rudra's cheek as gently said, she is not in a mood as of now...

Sanaya - Because I felt this is not the right time. Me... I honestly think it was the right time... but Paro thinks this is not the right time, he should not run away from everything... he should be there, face it. Even she should be there in the house when this commotion is happening, so she is like, we will go when the time is right.

VO - If you could explain in Hindi, we would appreciate, Paro madam. Or shall we ask Rudra babu??

Sanaya - No, I will say... (she says in hindi) Ummm... Paro ko lagta hai, ... ke samay sahi nahin hai... aur Rudra ko...ummm... woh... ummm... woh sab ka saamna karna chahiye, jisse woh bhaag raha hai aur ghar main itna kucch ho raha hai Paro chahti hai ke woh ghar mein rahe, aur ( looks at Ashish and says) something like that.. I am so tired.

VO - Where on one hand, Rudra was venting his anger on the punching bag, here, Paro was trying to convince him about his mother... she was telling him how wrong his behavior towards his mother is.

Looks like Rudra will soon cool down. And when he cools down, she will agree for the honeymoon too. Where would you like to go??

Ashish - There is no 'correct time' as such to go on a  honeymoon...

Sanaya - I agree... I agree...  Switzerland??

Ashish - Antarctica...  from one desert to another  snowy desert...

Sanaya - I want to go to a beach place, but he wants to go to a cold place, so ...

Ashish - Beach place is fine, no objection...

Sanaya - Ok then we could go to, like the Maldives or something...

Ashish - yaa...

Sanaya - yaa, not that expensive also...

VO - We hope that soon, everything will be well between you two and  we get to see your love.

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems like good segment ... Cant wait for it to air
Thanks Joseph for the updates 😊 Edited by AKoz - 9 years ago
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's going to be da telly byte one I'm guessing
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ya it will be tellybytes one coz i saw sbs 's MIKE during sanish's IV..
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i m glad he clarified the video matter on sbs.. 😊
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Love

He did !! What did he say
Fun_Reloading thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

He did !! What did he say

he said he was doing a psycholigical thriller and it was about that. sorry if i disappointed you but that was not me. it was my character from the unreleased movie.
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

he said he was doing a psycholigical thriller and it was about that. sorry if i disappointed you but that was not me. it was my character from the unreleased movie.

TFS 😊
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

He did not have to do it .. Because what is past is past.. 😊 We love him for what he is now <3

But if he has clarified it, my respect for him increased 10 folds..! ❤️
Fun_Reloading thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

He did not have to do it .. Because what is past is past.. 😊 We love him for what he is now <3

But if he has clarified it, my respect for him increased 10 folds..! ❤️

yep i agree.. but this shows his respect for his fans.. and i respect him more now.