Removing the Bandage

NeeshaG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Since the famous bandage seems part of the show. My take at Aahil's removal of the bandage.
The bandage is a reminder to Aahil of the hurt, guilt and anger he feels inside. It's an external remedy for his inner turmoil. But the hand that it covers is not healed - it reacts in pain and anger. It hurts people and property.

Last night Aahil realises that that same hand was used for a different purpose. It brought comfort to Sanam. It helped relieve her of her fears. It was a healing hand not a hurting hand and therefore he could remove the bandage!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NeeshaG

Since the famous bandage seems part of the show. My take at Aahil's removal of the bandage.

The bandage is a reminder to Aahil of the hurt, guilt and anger he feels inside. It's an external remedy for his inner turmoil. But the hand that it covers is not healed - it reacts in pain and anger. It hurts people and property.

Last night Aahil realises that that same hand was used for a different purpose. It brought comfort to Sanam. It helped relieve her of her fears. It was a healing hand not a hurting hand and therefore he could remove the bandage!🤗

What is the significance of the bandage? I didn't get it while watching the episode.. Till now I thought that bandage was there because KVB got hurt in real life.. yesterday realized it was for Aahil's characterization.

But why did he wear the bandage ... was he hurt? 😕😕😕😕
arshi_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow! beautiful insight...i didn't go that far
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Wanderbug

<div>What is the significance of the bandage? I didn't get it while watching the episode.. Till now I thought that bandage was there because KVB got hurt in real life.. yesterday realized it was for Aahil's characterization.

But why did he wear the bandage ... was he hurt? 😕

No no he did not hurt its necessary for his character he already said one of the interview
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post.Great interpretation

What I felt was that Aahil hurts his hand as he believes that with his hand he shot his abbu and spolied his ammi's life.
So he punishes himself for that.

But he was not able to hurt his hand last night as when he was trying to do he remebered how he consoled and comforted sanam with the same.

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually i didn't understand the "bandage'' scene..but i was quite sure that he removed it because he saved sanam..but still not fully sure of it..