PrAja/RoSal Paradise #38: Even Time Can't Fade Your Image In My Heart - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

humsey hi saari mehnat karvana madam😛😆
mere liye itna toh kar le yaar.. 🤪😆 i waste all my day in making ATs for u all and u ppl can't do this for me? 🤪😡🤣
Originally posted by Celana

OMG, I never knew that there is something called "hall of fame" in this forum. And now when I got to know about it and checked it, I found that I'm in the 3rd position. WOW!!!!!!!
BTW, how does this works, I mean on what basis are members have a position there?
depends on number of likes...to ur posts😛
Originally posted by Moumimon

17.50 and 33.00
thank u Di.🤗🤗

are u drama queen for the day?😉 
just jump into discussions madam..or start ur own topic...we will add on 😛

"Drama Queen Of The Day" Now that sounds good😎😎
That is the problem, I don't know to jump into discussion, that is something about me I find weird. Whenever I'm in the AT it's very rare that I start any topic because I'm usually here looking for a topic to talk about. And when I see you people discussing something and I'm coming when the discussion is already halfway I get confused what to say.
Ok, now as you know I'm not that good at explainig, agar samjha gayi to achha hai, aur agar nahin samjhi to aur bhi achha hai.
😎🤣🤣🤣
@Celu n Hiru : yah me too just in love with d song! 🤪😭
Originally posted by ...Jes...

mere liye itna toh kar le yaar.. 🤪😆 i waste all my day in making ATs for u all and u ppl can't do this for me? 🤪😡🤣
Nope😈😆 Moumi ne bataya waise bhi😆 at 17 and 33 minutes...very short - dont expect too much - bass be happy there was no phool prem mentioned😆

hehe I need a new song to snap out of awari addiction😳

Moumi - yeah it was short...but honestly itna bhi expect nahi kiya tha😆 and thank god there was NO mention of Phool in the whole one hour👏 CVs please take note - we love it when Phool and co isnt shown

last week trps went up😉 - Praphool marriage saga end ka kamaal?😛 or Pratap angry at Phool for Ajab leaving - coz that was the running promo - or maybe its anticipation for war promo?
lol hiriye villan's songs are really addicting🤪😳
yeh that was totally phool free👏👏i love creative for this😳😳they done an awsome job🤪
yeh trp up only cause of phool is out of chittor lol😆😆😆 noone like phool's face

she is trying to becoming phool day by day lol😆😆abb saab jagah phool kii hii demand hain🤣 hain na celu🤣

Comparing Celu with Phool, someone is gonna get killed!
And Phool is like woh jahan jaati hai discussion wahi se shuru hoti hai. And I'm like main jahan joti hoon whana se 10 miles pehle se discussion already shuru ho chuki hoti hai!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kitne case lene walii hain tu apne upar😲🤣

Looks like I have to call Khush 😎🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by ...Jes...

ahan madam ka kiya meherbani hain humpe see hiru🤣