Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Typical bollywood masala story I wud say. And how I luv it. Do updt soon.
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome! I read all updates at once! I'm so loving it and I can't wait to see rags jealous!
phanita_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wondering how i just missed this FF??
read all the updates in one go, brilliant updates n ur a fabulous n creative writer
wanna read more.👏
please ypdate next part soon
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
awesome updates...loved it...precap is more interesting😉...and pls update that fat kalpi story too...kissiko bhi pyaar ko saktha hai(i m not sure about the title)...i m loving all ur stories...and looking forward to ur new two stories too...blinded love and Fighting for love...u r amazing writer👏...u rock Angel...keep it up... and continue ASAP...
angelk1 thumbnail
Teaser of whats coming soon in the story

Scene1

raghav got informed that there are thief in his house, he calls the police and they were heading to his place. kalpi unaware that they were thief, was in the laundry room getting the clothes when one of them snuck behind her. as soon as she turns they duck. she grabs the soap forgetting to close it making it spill everywhere she walks. when the goons tried to grab her he fell hitting his head hard on the marble floor. she walks up stairs and another thief threw a boomerang at her, but she bend down when she saw a necklace on the floor. the boomerang appeared and hit the thief sending him down the stairs. once she was done with the laundry she took her yoga mat to the living room to do yoga, still not seeing another guy their hiding from her. just when he was going to pass, kalpi stretch her legs hitting him in the shin. 

the guy bite his hand and and screams " mommy"  after her yoga she went and check on her food in the kitchen grabbing a frying pan she thought she saw a dark figure by the closet. coming closer with her pan , they both look at one another until the guy blinks and kalpi screams hitting him with the frying pan screaming " get out! get out! help thief!"  the goons injured by her gather together and ran outside. when they heard the police man speaking they said " please take us from this mad women, we surrender" they said getting in the police car, making raghav and the rest of them look at kalpi with a frying pan. 

" how can someone be afraid of her" says an officer

" the girl is a jink, trouble always finds her" says raghav still surprise that she took them on all by herself
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg😆😆😆😆
kalpi... really superwoman yar😃
eagerly waiting for next part😊
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Nice precap...and interesting teaser...pls update soon😳
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail