Users

Frequent Posters

Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
cannot wait to find out what's in the letter, and what happened to Paakhi,
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Dear after updating the part, edit ur post tilte and mention the part updated and page no too...it ll be easy for us😳
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow lovely updates! B the way whats in the letter?  Please PM me ur updates na dear! Would love to read them as soon as you update them!
angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter 3

Scene 1

Kalpi with the paper in her hand walks home. She felt drained; she couldn't believe someone as Singhania exists.  When she reached her house, Kamla saw her.

"What's wrong beta?" she says concerned. Kalpi just shows her the later and walks to the table, putting her head down. Kamla's hands were shaking she quickly calls vitthal. When he came home he was also shocked.

"See what your daughter did?" she says

"Your daughter had to mess with thoughs people. Now look, she not only expelled from school she has to pay him back or we'll loose our property and her as well. She says angry

"Kalpi is this true?" he asks coming to her

"Yes papa, because of me you might loose the house you worked so hard to build and also your small land." She says crying

"Now how will she make our dream come true?" says Kamla collapsing on the floor

"Hush Kamla, that's not important right now." He says hugging the crying kalpi

"Why couldn't she be more like her friend paki?" She says looking at kalpi

After kalpi finish crying, vitthal insures her that everything will be fine. He told Kamla to make dinner and kalpi to take a shower.

When night reached kalpi sat up on her bed and cried. This is my entire fault, why things like this, always happens to me. She thought

She quickly got dress and leaves the house. Pakiya going to use the bathroom saw kalpi leaving. He knew what she was about to do. Every time kalpana is troubled she always dance, sometimes she goes to the temple and dance for the gods. Hoping they give her solution to her problem. He thought

"She'll never change." He says before going to the bathroom.

Scene 2

Kalpi reaches the temple and pretends to hear the flute playing. Then she started dancing BHARATNATYAM. She danced until her feet hurts thinking to her self. I was expelled from school. Now I owe Mr. Singhania his money he spent to build the building, if I don't I met be locked up and my family will loose everything they've worked for. She thought sweat was forming on her body and dropping on the floor. She didn't care she just kept dancing looking for a solution. Please help me. Give me a sign she thought getting tired, and not seeing the shooting star

Sammy was heading to the village temple. He wanted to pray first before he meets Raghav. While walking up the stairs he saw a young girl dancing. Just when he reached the top she fainted. Quickly Sammy ran to her catching her in time. He shook her to wake her up. Kalpi opens her eyes a little and then close it.

One of the villagers walking by heard Sammy screaming for help, he quickly climb up the stairs and walks to him.

"What's wrong beta?" he asks

"This girl she fainted." He says

The man looks at the girl, and realizes it was kalpana. He quickly asks Sammy to follow him. With kalpi in his arms he quickly ran after the guy. When they reached their destination, Sammy saw a small house. It looks very uncomfortable, but yet homey.

The man knocks on the door, when no one answers he knocks again this time vitthal answers the door.

"What's wrong raj?" he asks

"Kalpana fainted." He says pointing to kalpi in Sammy arms

"Please bring her in." he says opening the door.

Sammy steps in the house just when Kamla walks out the room sleepily.

"Who was it vitthal?" she says yawning

"It's nothing to worry about Kamla, just go back to sleep." He says making her obey.

He instruct Sammy to place her on the couch, once he did Sammy was about to leave when vitthal stops him.

"Hold on there," he says

"Where were you heading so late at night?" he asks

"I'm actually looking for a place to stay before I meet someone." He says honestly

"Please stay here for the night." He says

"I couldn't, I wouldn't want to trouble you." He says

"Please, it's the least I can do for helping my daughter." He says

"Ok sure." He says

Vitthal told him to lie down on the other couch while he brings a blanket. While he was gone Sammy looks around then he remembers why he was here in the first place.

Flashback

Sammy walks in Raghav house, there he met his mom. She brought him some tea and smiles "Sammy you know why I told you to come?" she asks

"No mam." He says

"You see Sammy; we both know that Raghav gets himself in trouble a lot." She says mixing her tea

"You're his adviser, so I want you to be there when he finish the construction. Make sure he doesn't make any rash decision that would prevent my company from being built." She says

"I'll make sure his head is on the right track mam, until the company is finished. It shouldn't be long because he called me and told me there half way done." He says

"Good, then I should get a report on it by tomorrow." She says

"Yes mam." He says getting up

"And Sammy" She says

"Yes mam." He says

"Be careful I heard thoughs village girls will run you for your money. Don't let there looks fool you." She says

"Is that why you wanted me? To keep an eye on Raghav" He says

"You are very clever Sammy. I don't want him to make any mistakes that will jeopardize his future. Also he has a fianc; I don't want him to fool around."

"Fianc?" he says

"When did he get one." he says

"I was gonna tell him about it, once he finished the work I gave him. The girl father is the owner of a big company in Malaysia. If our companies combine it will be great for us and bad for our enemy."  She says

"Ok mam, I'll make sure he finishes the construction." He says before leaving

end of flashback

Scene 3

Vitthal came back with the blanket and told him to sleep. Once he was gone Sammy gets on the cover and covers himself. He was about to sleep when kalpi turns around saying something about dept, expelled and evil prince. She grabs more of her blanket and wraps her self around, to make sure they don't take her to jail. "No" she says while sleeping

"I will not leave." She says turning in her sleep "this does not belong to you." She says

Sammy watches her sleep talk, he finds it cute. He smiles and closes his eyes to get some sleep. The next day, he woke up with Kamla right in his face with a bat.

"Who are you?" she says

"I'm Sammy. Your husband said I could stay here for the night." He says a little bit scared.

"Oh well in that case, come join us for breakfast." She says cheerful making Sammy nervous.

Vitthal walks in the living room, he looks over to Sammy and saw him awake.

"I see you're up." He says

"Yes thank you for your hospitality." He says

"No beta you don't have to thank me." He said

"I should probably go." He says

"No please stay for breakfast."  He says

"Yes please." Said kalpi walking to him

"Thank you for helping me, I owe you my gratitude." She says

"Ok then please join us." She says

After breakfast, everyone went there separate way, kalpi decides to show Sammy around the village. She waited outside until he was done using the bathroom. Sammy was about to leave when a paper fell and landed right in front of him. He picks it up and was about to put it back when he saw Raghav signature on it. Curious he reads the letter. So this is what Raghav was up too. He thought will he ever change. He thought

"Are you coming Sammy?" she asks

"Yah! Coming." He hurriedly says putting the paper down and walking out the door.

Kalpi showed him the village; she showed him her favorite area and her school, feeling sad she turns away from it. Sammy seeing this asks her what's wrong.

"Because of an accident I caused I was expelled from school." She says

"Really? What did you do?" he asked already know the answer

"I accidentally destroyed this guys company being built. I swear I didn't do it on purpose." She says panicking

Sammy smiles "its ok kalpi, I didn't say you did." He says making her relax.

When they reached the last stop Sammy made up his mind.

"How about this, for being my tour guide, and showing me hospitality, here." he says taking his book out and writing something down. He gave it to her and says good bye.

Kalpi watch Sammy leave. As soon as he disappeared she looks at what he wrote. Dropping the paper, she was shock. She didn't know what to do.

"I should give this back to him." she says

"But then this is exactly what I need." She says kalpi didn't know what to do; she thought about it for a while and then decides to go change the check to money. Once she was done she puts it in her bag and went to meet Raghav.

When she reached the area she saw the building almost done they only have to put the rooftop on it. She searched for Raghav and when she found him, he was talking to someone on the phone. She walks towards him and when he saw her he hang up the phone.

"Did you bring my money or are you here to cause destruction?" he says

Kalpi smiles "actually I came to bring you your money sir; the gods have granted me a hero. You are no longer my hero." She says

"Hero?" he says "I don't care about stupid things like those." He says

"And that's exactly why you're an ice prince." She whispered

"What." He says

"Nothing sir." She says scared that he might have heard her.

Raghav checked to see if everything was there. When he saw the amount he asked for he was surprise. "Your debt has been paid of you can go." He says

Kalpi walks away, feeling happy. She thought about Sammy and thought thank you hero, you have saved me. I will definitely pay it back, starting tomorrow.

Scene 4

After kalpi left Sammy finally arrives.  He looks at the building and says "he's almost done. I should inform gauri." He says Sammy walks to Raghav and sat down.

"What are you doing here Sammy?" he says

"Didn't I tell you to watch the office?" he says sternly

"You did, but your mom ordered me to do something for her." He says

"I'm not stupid Sammy; I know she told you to keep an eye on me."  He says

"Your right, she did. But now that I know that you're almost done I will take the picture of the building and leave." He says

"Go right ahead." Replied Raghav

Sammy took the pictures he needed and says good bye to Raghav. When he was almost to his car, he saw kalpi washing a dirty flower.

"She will be perfect. "He says before heading inside his car and going back to pune.

The next day kalpi with the help of the villagers decides to make food to sell. She wanted to pay her hero back so she made lots of food, and banners.  The village men help her fix her small restaurant by the place where Raghav was constructing.

Once she was done she rings the bell and shouting. Telling people to come to her and eat. One of the village men played the flute while kalpi joggle some fruits getting people attention. They stopped and watch as she did some tricks and dance. Everyone claps and cheer putting money in her bag then sat down to eat her food.

It was the last day for Raghav, the building was done and they were fixing the inside. He was trying to talk on the phone, but the noise was too loud. He moved somewhere else but he still couldn't hear because of the noise. Irritated Raghav walks towards the crowd to see what the big deal was when he reaches there he saw the same girl, he met before dancing. Her again, will she ever learn. He thought

He looks at her dancing, and was mesmerized. Kalpi looks up and saw Mr. Singhania looking at her. They both stared at each other. Not braking eye contact making kalpi heart race, which she didn't know why.  Raghav still mesmerize by her walks towards her, making her panicked. She backed away and slipped on a banana she was joggling. Trying to reach anything she pulls on something not knowing that she pulled the rope where she kept a large bowl of thick honey. Raghav grabs her just in time, and they had a moment. Just when he was about to pull her up the honey fell right on both of them, splashing them like water.

They both fell down on the floor. Raghav on top of her and kalpi hands on his back. he tried to get up only to fall back down.

"Get of me." She says

"I'm trying, but I can't. You want to know why?" he asks angry

"Because some one was being irresponsible" He says

"It's not my fault, how would you react if your enemy tries to do something to you while dancing." she replied

Raghav grabs her hand, they both worked together to come up only to fall back down. Some of the customers had to help them up. Once they were up Raghav decides to leave, he was going to walk away when he realize kalpi wasn't following him.

"Why aren't you following?" he says

"I can't leave my restaurant" she says

"Suit yourself." He says walking the opposite direction pulling her along, she tried resisting but he was to strong. Kalpi gave up and follows Raghav while thinking what are we going to do now? I am I stuck with ice prince?

To be continue...

Chapter 4

Edited by angelk1 - 9 years ago
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am totally loving this story, please continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update...
ice prince..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now what da ice prince wans to talk about, so sweet of Sammy to help her, would Raghav take back the letter which he sent to Kalpi school, n wat Raghav is going to do His mum found a girl him n he sign a contract he will marry Paakhi cannot for tjat
sasha1001 thumbnail
Lovely Backdrop...pls update soon
angelk1 thumbnail
ok everyone so far the story is getting good. but raghav still doesnt love her, so his gonna be very cruel and when his mom finds out hell will break loose, so remember that. because when it gets there don't kill me. everyone goes through hardship in life , there's no easy road. oh yah i'm writing another story about raghav accident thats going to happen so give it a chance. its gonna be sad at first, well i'll try to make it sad because thats what i'm going for Edited by angelk1 - 9 years ago
Mihika thumbnail
i am loving this story ..its awesomeπŸ‘
i am ready for the next one also ..sad wala this emoc will do😭😭 ya kuch chahiye..lol bring on yaar i like to read anything and everything πŸ˜‰
Edited by Mihika - 9 years ago