Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rits08

IF-Dazzler

rits08

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Love or money? 
Should one chose love and live in poverty..or ditch love and enjoy the material happiness of the world?? What would you do?? Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal-Psycho-Suhana-Shelly1026

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is more important?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I did the money thing already. So for sure love. I don't have a gold digger gene in me despite my best efforts. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotm3ss

Eternal-Psycho

Eternal-Psycho

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Money is sure important but there are few things you can't buy with it like love, happiness etc etc. So we can run behind the money but not sure if it's worth it. 

rits08

IF-Dazzler

rits08

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eternal-Psycho

Money is sure important but there are few things you can't buy with it like love, happiness etc etc. So we can run behind the money but not sure if it's worth it. 

but wouldnt living in a bunglow, with the best cars like Porsche etc bring happiness to you? the best of food, travelling across the world to your favourite destinations...not having to live in hot sweaty places... forever living in AC... doesnt all this bring happiness?? ShockedShocked

Can u live with someone you love in extremely poor conditions?? wat if the guy doesnt even own a house or is unemployed? Would you still leave the money and marry him... sacrifice your whole life's happiness, security and luxury??? Shocked

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Money now a days u can buy anything with money, yup that also includes love and happiness I m all for money

rits08

rits08

IF-Dazzler

rits08

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysHisJaan

Money now a days u can buy anything with money, yup that also includes love and happiness I m all for money

i agree with you...lekin jab pyaar hota hai toh insaan dimag kho deta hai...LOLLOL

hotm3ss

Eternal-Psycho

Eternal-Psycho

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08

Originally posted by Eternal-Psycho

but wouldnt living in a bunglow, with the best cars like Porsche etc bring happiness to you? the best of food, travelling across the world to your favourite destinations...not having to live in hot sweaty places... forever living in AC... doesnt all this bring happiness?? ShockedShocked

Can u live with someone you love in extremely poor conditions?? wat if the guy doesnt even own a house or is unemployed? Would you still leave the money and marry him... sacrifice your whole life's happiness, security and luxury??? Shocked

It depends who you are and what yu want. I personally don't believe in love and I don't want anyone in my life so yeah money could be my best friend and by husband. LOL So rich or not rich it doesn't change anything. LOL 
Who doesn't dream of bunglow and Ferrari Porsche so anyone would grab it. LOL There are millions of poor people still living happily and sometimes happier than us, don't they ? 

What if today I am with a man who can offer me a castle and tomorrow he loses everything and we have to live on street ? Does it mean that I have to live with him today and leave him tomorrow ? Money comes and goes. If you love someone you love him not his money. If you love him for his money then it's not love. 

Falling for a poor guy then saying that you can't marry him because he can't give you all the things you need is lame. 

My dream is to travel around the world and I have already visited few countries. We need alot of money for that but my wish is to work few years travel few countries then work again few years and visit few more countries. Big smile

Return.Of.Evil

Goldie

Return.Of.Evil

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Love. .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top