Tu Ki Jaane Pyaar Mera.... <3 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

@bold-Gosh that sounds really gross 😆😆

Arey, woh actually kheton main the. Jab Gunjan Ranvi ke liye khaana leke aathi hai, tho usse Ranvi khade-khade zameen ko ghoorte hue milta hai.

😃
Edited by herebedragons - 9 years ago
Originally posted by herebedragons

Arey, woh actually kheton main the. Jab Gunjan Ranvi ke liye khaana leke aathi hai, tho usse Ranvi khade-khade zameen ko ghoorte hue milta hai.

😃

And Gunjan told him, ghoorne se kuch nahi hota, kuch karna padta hai..So just do it 😆
Originally posted by princy48

luvng these typ of surprises from cvs😳..though they gv it often😆😆

haaye mera baldeva

lovely post mohini👏..n ur title is jus ..apt yaar👏👏..i luv dat sng😳

ikr princo! Baldeva
Edited by DazzilerDizzy - 9 years ago
Watched the scene and I loved it so much The way he grabbed her hamd and pulled her closer ☺️ This guy is so so so hot! Ge speaks with his eyes. I didnt even concentrate on what he was saying because I was lost in his eyes ☺️
Intense Baldev ❤️

And one more thing, isn't it amazing how CVs know exactly the kind of scenes we like. They never give us cheesy romance 😆 We have always got intense scenes ☺️
He did say sorry and for a guy like that its a huge thing. After watching though I did think that veera has never actually apologised to him for the crap she did. That is a scene I would've liked to see. Maybe while in poland they will discuss previous events and she may bring it up ( highly unlikely though)
Originally posted by SidFC

Watched the scene and I loved it so much The way he grabbed her hamd and pulled her closer ☺️ This guy is so so so hot! Ge speaks with his eyes. I didnt even concentrate on what he was saying because I was lost in his eyes ☺️
Intense Baldev ❤️

And one more thing, isn't it amazig how CVs know exactly the kind of scenes we like. They never give us cheesy romance 😆 We have always got intense scenes ☺️

Cheesy romance is someones else's style 😆 , baldev couldn't pull that off, he is too good an actor
Im speechless this time for real
Vishal Vashishtha is extraordinary! He's magic *sigh* His eyes, his voice - everything is dreamy
And I love when the camera focuses on his face completely during such intense scenes! 
Have watched it for nth times and continuing to do so ❤️
Edited by _Bidzie_ - 9 years ago
Hayee, love these veeba scenes.
Me went to Zealand watching it.
Kash cvs ros aise mherban ho hum par.
☺️ Vishal's eyes..his intense face..that voice☺️..im so dead..this guy is enough to drive a girl crazy..talent ki dukaan he ye ladka..MASHALLAH...the intensity and passion in veeba scenes is because of him..he can lift any simple scene into a highly intense scene👏...brilliant
And i love it when the camera is zoomed on him..making his facial features stand out prominent...droolworthy☺️

P.S whenever they zoom on vishal i request cvs to not d the same with digs...her pink lipstick makes her look so dark and doesn't go well with vishal's flour white skin
the scene very intense i loved