Sahil Sahil and only Sahil - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful post,stage is set for story to move, hope they don't spoil.
The episode was honestly so greatly executed! 
I love the change in Ahil - it's needed ; like KVB said, one or the other has to change in order for the love story to progress, and here it's Ahil first. He's been moved by her ever since he's seen how brave she is, and then the rush to save her and the concern shown today - it was all so greatly portrayed. 

I am happy we got a burial track in between SaHil as well as now Ahil can understand that he CAN love and will believe in it as he sees it as rubbish and Sanam will slowly see that her Jallad Jinn is very  human and kind after all <3

very good episode after long time...
more sahil n less billi...
Nice post dear..
I just loved Sahil today.. 
Aahil is changing..

And haya-rahat also look good together..

Like the song maula

And abt the papers.. I think she may handover the papers to aazma , rehaan, aahil
@fathima85
I am sure KVB have earned more fans after yesterday's episode,especially like me who have never watched any of his shows earlier

And missed Asya to the core yesterday and it really hurts to see someone else romancing in kvEdited by ssrdj - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Enigmatic_Angel

Loved the whole episode..after a great 'ruckus' created by Tanveer..it was really nice and good to see a romantic episode..Both Sahil and Raha scenes were good..
loved it!!

So true
Originally posted by neenabinu

lovely post Sarita...
I just managed to see the epi now...
it was beautiful ... saahil and raya were both beautifully shown

Thanks

Fell in love withQH again
Originally posted by Mini2013

from today i also became kvb fan...lovely episode😊

Me too
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Yeah, the episode was about Saahil and Raha.
Ahil realises, Sanam has an inkling of Ahi's concern.
Haya realises Rahat doesn't understand her sign language and Rahat learns it to understand her.
2 love stories- one angst filled and other sweet one.
Nice post.

Hopefully it continues as two love stories rather than becoming six or eight.

And thanks
Originally posted by FreshDaisy

Just watched the episode...SaHil are made for each other...SurVir! Ugh...How can two people look so perfect together onscreen? They are just great actors👏..KVB was amazing...He showed all emotions perfectly...That is why I am his fan to begin with..coz he is such a good actor. Surbhi was just as perfect in her bits. Love these two together.

survir as Sahil rocks