Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Saffi-Surbhi-

nice post dear yeah it was an awesome epiosde Sahil rocks

Thanks

And yes the episode was awesome
Originally posted by ssrdj

Hi

After today's episode, I literally fell in love with Sahil. They have awesome chemistry.

Wow...The way Aahil took care of Sanam, was shown beautifully. His concern was so evident. Though, he had a little hesitation in the beginning, he kept aside that hesitation and took care of her. It was a sweet gesture when he covered her with blanket when she was feeling cold, closing the window blinds, giving her medicines, helping to feed her. And above all the way he assured her and promised her that he is with her and she will be safe.  The way he caressed her head when making her lie down, they way he helped her to get up, his concern about her safety when he asked her about the happenings of the night,the way he asked her not to go anywhere alone, the way he was blaming himself for her condition...

He was really confused about his own behaviour and the change in him. KVB enacted all these emotions brilliantly.Wow KVB rocked today. I have never been his fan earlier, but today you made me one.

SJ also gave a remarkable performance.Her fear, her confusion on seeing Aahil so concerned about her. wow...beautiful.

Raahat Haya scenes were also good. But I really don't like when two couples are focussed on the same song. And moreover I can't stand anyone else other than Asya romancing in Khan Villa. It really hurts.

And Sanam lied to AAhil, afterall Zoya's daughter.

Precap: Looked like she handed over the papers to Tanveer, but I feel she gave it to Aahil,hopefully.

These are my personal views.Please share your also.

Thanks,

Sarita

He was really confused about his own behaviour and the change in him. KVB enacted all these emotions brilliantly.Wow KVB rocked today. I have never been his fan earlier, but today you made me one.

really ya
i am not a fan of KVB. i am a fan of one and only KSG. but after the rain scene, microwave scene slowly he impressed me with his acting. this week scenes, he made me completely fall for his acting.

Raahat Haya scenes were also good. But I really don't like when two couples are focussed on the same song. And moreover I can't stand anyone else other than Asya romancing in Khan Villa. It really hurts.

today raha and sahil song sequence: i remembered baahon ke darmiyan song sequence where asya and ayra had some beautifl moments together in same song but in diff locations.
but it really hurts to see someone else romancing in KV.

Loved the whole episode..after a great 'ruckus' created by Tanveer..it was really nice and good to see a romantic episode..Both Sahil and Raha scenes were good..
loved it!!
lovely post Sarita...
I just managed to see the epi now...
it was beautiful ... saahil and raya were both beautifully shown
from today i also became kvb fan...lovely episode😊
Yeah, the episode was about Saahil and Raha.
Ahil realises, Sanam has an inkling of Ahi's concern.
Haya realises Rahat doesn't understand her sign language and Rahat learns it to understand her.
2 love stories- one angst filled and other sweet one. 
Nice post. 
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Yeah, the episode was about Saahil and Raha.
Ahil realises, Sanam has an inkling of Ahi's concern.
Haya realises Rahat doesn't understand her sign language and Rahat learns it to understand her.
2 love stories- one angst filled and other sweet one.
Nice post.

gee!!!!!???? rubbing my eyes and checking again...
u r still awake!!!!
Just watched the episode...SaHil are made for each other...SurVir! Ugh...How can two people look so perfect together onscreen? They are just great actors 👏..KVB was amazing...He showed all emotions perfectly...That is why I am his fan to begin with..coz he is such a good actor. Surbhi was just as perfect in her bits. Love these two together.