silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just saw a big promo for Uttaran. It's a 1hr maha epi on Monday. SSK,BV,BI,RR n now even Uttaran have promos except MB. Now they have two more new shows to promote. How much ever we keeping shouting , trending or even bang our heads we will never get promos. The channel has decided that they will ignore our show n that is what they doing.  They don't give a damn for their prime time show nor their viewers any more.  For them MB does not exists anymore. That's all. They don't have air time for MB except for that 21-22mins. We r just wasting our time, VD n DD's time, AS's money n all the hard work of the entire team.  Their attitude is never going to change ever. The channel will never acknowledge that MB was the show which put them in the map. They will silently close the show n carry no as if nothing happened. 

It saddens me to see this kind of treatment to MB by the channel.  VD n DD r the superstars of tv n see how they r treated. Even newbie actors r getting the recognition from the channel but not our leads.They r still taking full advantage of dd's fan power. After JDJ she will be given the same treatment. 

Just hate this channel to the core.๐Ÿ˜ก Just hope n  pray VD gets a new n awesome project in SP . Mahabharat will be finishing in another2-3 months. I want vd's new show in the same 8.30pm slot n give this channel a run for its money. Only sad thing is, it will not have DVD together.๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
I just want to kill colors, bring it back to life, and then shoot it down again๐Ÿ˜ก
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Will watch this channel until the last episode if MB... But After that, seriously I am gonna boycott the channel... We all should do it.  
COLORS, IF YOU CAN SEE THIS,,,,, LISTEN!!!!!!

YOU WILL LOOSE MILLIONS OF FANS AFTER THE LAST EPI OF MB... and THE CHANNEL WILL END UP GETTING INTO THE BOTTOM AND LATER YOUR CHANNEL WILL HAVE TO CLOSE DOWN!

We hate this channel and this will be the wrath of millions of devoted MB fans! 
4EVRoptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Channel does not have creative heads or fiction heads, it has only Bhusa (hay-grass) head, so they just don't understand... ๐Ÿ˜ก
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
this channel should just go
like star one and ndtv imagine
then it will serve them right 
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
its not new for us, mb ko humesha se he channel ne aisa he treat kiya hai๐Ÿ˜ก n rahi baat uttran ke toh usska time slot change ho raha hai from 10pm to 10.30 pm thats why they promoting it n within 1 week unka bhi promotion stop ho jayega, im sure๐Ÿ˜†    but rangeela always give step mother treatment to mb ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even i seriously wish to see vd in sp!!
sp is not biased like colors!!
they give priority to their viewers & fans!!
& thats d reason y sp is ruling the tv serial world!!
after mb no colors channel for me!!
they ruined a lovely story & wasted DVD's effort!!

PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: silverfire

Just hate this channel to the core.๐Ÿ˜ก Just hope n  pray VD gets a new n awesome project in SP . Mahabharat will be finishing in another2-3 months. I want vd's new show in the same 8.30pm slot n give this channel a run for its money. Only sad thing is, it will not have DVD together.๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I wish the same! I hate colors ppl.๐Ÿ˜ก somebody give them... thoda dimag!