Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dancing and Acting what's the connection? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I really don't get when some Arjun fan shows their concern about Sid's sexuality...if we fans have no problem him being 'Crooked', then what's your problem? Arjun is straight...go and marry him LOL
Sid's sexuality is a 3rd world problem for some people out here.
His fans give no 2 hoots about his swinging pattern. Don't worry..we will manage ;)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SilkOrganzaKuKKad_MalHOTraChelseaForEver..ManoBilli..shaaziyellowflowerDhin-Chakzohasad2.0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dancing and Acting what's the connection? (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@RoAya
Amitabh is one of the best actors. Holds joint record for winning most National awards for best actor. He is not just a star.

In Filmfare list of most iconic performances of Hindi cinema, it was Amitabh who had most entries in the list! 

As usual trend of undermining achievements of senior stars.Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SilkOrganzaILoveDrama..ManoBilli..CeaselessBanteryellowflowerGundayVedantblue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoAya

Hey, I said I haven't seen that many old movies, but from what I read Amitabh was a big star with great screen presence but his acting wasnt as good as say Dilip Kumar

That happened because Amitabh's roles used to be larger than life roles and the people just were in awe of the persona that he portrayed...and sometimes for that reason his acting part was overlooked...otherwise AB Sr is as powerful an actor as Dilip Saab if not better...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SilkOrganzayellowflowerVivaEmptinessGundayVedant

VivaEmptiness

IF-Rockerz

VivaEmptiness

And Sid is greek goodLOL

With all the make up and lipstick he still looks like a drag queen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rohit_

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Originally posted by shaazi

Originally posted by yellowflower

Arjun is pathetic dancer n pathetic actor. LOL
i agreeLOL

Like your Idol you should be calling Arjun Sir Cool
ya arjun looks too old for his age so all his contemporaries sid, varun,aditya should call him sirLOL

LMAO now you're just talking, Arjun actually looks younger than Sid. I bet Sid is lying about his age. At least every one knows when Arjun was born. But that trash, No one knows shit about him.
someone is burningLOL...good jokeLOL...if sid is trash then arjun is truckload of trashDead...i am sure he stinks too.DeadDeadDead...poor alia and pari..i pity them foir kissing himLOL

Poor Alia? she still preferred kissing Arjun over Sid, I wonder what that tells us LOL
she kissed Sid too...you need to brush up your so called BW knowledgeLOL...or maybe no logic or  facts applies when it comes to fatty boy?LOL...she even said kissing is like slapping when she kissed arjunWink...so she took his kiss as a slapLOL...no wonder he would be stinking ...poor alia had to bear the tortureDead.

And maybe you could use glasses? what do you think over means?Ouch
She said she liked kissing Arjun, and liked him better as co star compared to Sid boy. His personality is probably turn off just like his acting...In a few years his name will fade into oblivion. We just gotta wait for Kjo to find a new toy boy who swings that way.
ya she might have said that in your dreamsLOL...she was sad coz sid didn't hit on her and still waiting for him to hit on her as per KWKLOL...she even described him as quintessential man so what you said doesn't make any sense...and if you have nothing to say bring kjo in between...safe way outLOL

Edited by shaazi - 18 June 2014 at 3:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Daisy Shah dances really well. Khaak actor hai woh?
Good dance does not mean good acting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflowerblue-ice

VivaEmptiness

IF-Rockerz

VivaEmptiness

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atominis

@RoAya
Amitabh is one of the best actors. Holds joint record for winning most National awards for best actor. He is not just a star.

In Filmfare list of most iconic performances of Hindi cinema, it was Amitabh who had most entries in the list! 

As usual trend of undermining achievements of senior stars.Dead

But since when is awards equal good actor? even Saif has a NA for Hum Tum...Not saying Big B is a bad actor but just not known for his acting like Dilip and other great actors. 

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

And Sid is greek goodLOL

With all the make up and lipstick he still looks like a drag queen
still better looking than arjunLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SilkOrganzabramcote46KuKKad_MalHOTra..ManoBilli..yellowflowerDhin-Chakzohasad2.0_Rohit_HawaaPot-Rhythmic.Me-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top