Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: slumgod..

I don't care about other but now way Amitabh and Dharmender are bad actors.

Go back to my comment, I never said he was a bad actor. I said he wasn't known as great actor compare to Dilip Kumar. And like BL explained it could well be because he was such a huge star that he was underrated as an Actor. 
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoAya

I sure did, I never denied that I don't comment on Sid any chance I get, but I'm trying to say most Sid fans do the same for Arjun so what's the point of acting holier than thou?

@ Shaazi call it whatever you want, you take shots, I take shot, I ain't complaining so why are you?

i am not complaining...these fanwars are a part of IFπŸ˜†...the point is it's you who initiates in case of sid and arjunπŸ˜›
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sid fans don't even bother bringing up Arjun anywhere on their own cause he's indifferent to most of us. But the fact that Arjun fans mention Sid in EVERY other thread speaks volumes about the insecurity my Siddy boy causes πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

I'm proud of him. Ladka tarakki kar raha hai πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

Edited by EternalAbhay - 9 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Go back to my comment, I never said he was a bad actor. I said he wasn't known as great actor compare to Dilip Kumar. And like BL explained it could well be because he was such a huge star that he was underrated as an Actor. 

If you wanna base your logic on compare to this actor and compare to that actor, everyone would be lesser actor compared to the actor who is best known for acting. Just because Dilip Kumar was considered better actor than Amitabh, that does not mean Amitabh was not known for good acting. I really don't wanna repeat what Atomic said but I have to say that you need to brush up your Bollywood knowledge.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its not always the case. 
I have a found a pattern though. Actresses from South who've made it big itno the movies have always been good dancers and actors. From sridevi,hema malini or even aishwarya.  
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There are three actors in Bollywood that have nothing going for them except for looks and luck. All three are horrible actors, crappy dancers and have a dull personality. These three are John, Imran, and Sid M... these three are just not cut out for Bollywood... Edited by Parko - 9 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't watched a lot of old films, But Big B and Dharmendra weren't really known for their acting.

WHAT DID I READ!?

BigB not known for acting???? 🀒 πŸ₯±
-_-
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: meribaat

You guys can see that ferrari ki sawari song and still think Vidya can dance, weight or not. πŸ˜². JaiHo !!

πŸ˜† I just love your posts Gal..πŸ˜†
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

If you wanna base your logic on compare to this actor and compare to that actor, everyone would be lesser actor compared to the actor who is best known for acting. Just because Dilip Kumar was considered better actor than Amitabh, that does not mean Amitabh was not known for good acting. I really don't wanna repeat what Atomic said but I have to say that you need to brush up your Bollywood knowledge.

Dude, I don't need to brush on anything, Now go and sulk somewhere else.. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Dude, I don't need to brush on anything, Now go and sulk somewhere else.. 

Welcome back..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†