Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Clue

Groupbie

Clue

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
A film I'm lookinng forward the most Star It's a love story with 3 leads. Emraan, Vidya & Rajkumar Rao. Thats a cast I would say!! Thumbs Up Clap

Mohit Suri's Emraan Hashmi-Vidya Balan starrer not a 'Dirty Picture'!

Whenever director-actor duo Mohit Suri and serial kisser Emraan Hashmi has come together it has been a bold outing! However, with AASHIQUI 2 and EK VILLAIN Mohit Suri seems to have shifted his gears or rather he has different working equation with different actors.

Ask Mohit if he is more comfortable making bold subjects with Emraan and has sobered down with other actors, he replies, "It's just a perception. MURDER 2 wasn't bolder. AWARPAN and MURDER 2 were also emotional films."

So, quiz Mohit about his next flick with Emraan HUMARI ADHURI KAHAANI starring Vidya Balan alongside, he quickly says, "HUMARI ADHURI KAHAANI is an emotional film with Emraan Hashmi. I was very restricted to the kind of films I was making earlier but now am also changing and growing as a filmmaker. I basically touched some emotional chord during the making of AASHIQUI 2, since then I have been dwelling more on it. I wanted to do AASHIQUI 2 well not for any other damn reason. I used to think if it does well than India's accepted my voice as a filmmaker. I'll have hit and flop films after that but I know that they have accepted me as a personality. So with a similar thought I wanted to try something new and then I thought why not with Emraan in HUMARI ADHURI KAHAANI?

Besides being an emotional film, quite surprisingly, HUMARI ADHURI KAHAANI will be a clean venture, much on the lines of B. R. Chopra type of cinema.

"HUMARI ADHURI KAHAANI won't have bold scenes and it will be a clean film. It will be much sober film because of its emotional quotient. It is a love story that a mother would narrate to her daughter at the time of marriage. In fact, it is the film on the lines of B. R. Chopra and Yash Chopra style of movies, which used to talk about a lifespan of love, from childhood to marriage to children. It is an interesting concept but high on emotions. It's an incomplete love story with a fulfilling thought," says Mohit

Probe Mohit what inspired him to take up a film like HUMARI ADHURI KAHAANI, filled with huge emotions and intense pain, he opens up, "No else is making love stories in the surreal kind of format. Everything is not about candy floss and popcorn romance. Some love stories endure the time era kind of space and we should do in our films. People have just stopped doing it off late. I enjoy films like this that's why I make them.

However, Mohit is not anti-candy floss romance. "I am not anti-candy floss romance. Since I don't make such type of films, it doesn't make me that. It's just that I am good at making such kind of films," says the filmmaker on a parting note.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/14/jun/16-news-mohit-suris-emraan-hashmi-vidya-balan-starrer-not-a-dirty-picture-0614.asp#Szene_1

etc Bollywood

.@emraanhashmi & @RealVidyaBalan's movie #HumariAdhuriKahaani will be an emotional love story which a mother will narrate to her daughter

https://twitter.com/ETCBollywood/status/478787254069239808

Release on June 12th, 2015

Edited by Clue - 18 June 2014 at 6:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatKidInABoxChelseaForEvermainepyarkiya-Ranjha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Updates on Humari Adhuri Kahaani" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALI_Elly

ALI_Elly

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i want nadeem shravan music in this movie.

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Mohit Rocks with his fims... will watch it sure Thumbs Up

Edited by -Ranjha- - 18 June 2014 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Clue

Clue

Groupbie

Clue

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Mahesh Bhatt about the film and Emraans position in it:

Humari Adhuri Kahaani will present Emraan in a way that you've not seen. He plays a role of a great lover. And a great lover in a true sense which is something which endures over years. So I think with these 2 films (Mr.X & Humari Adhuri Kahaani) his brand will be repositioned because he has to move away from the 'serial kisser' which has served his purpose in the last 10 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL0ZXXJCEM0 (2:30)

Edited by Clue - 18 June 2014 at 1:39pm

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I thought Vidya walked out of this film?

AskJeeto

Goldie

AskJeeto

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Really looking forward to this one Smile

preep

IF-Rockerz

preep

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
 I never heard abt this movie...is it kahani sequel ??

Clue

Groupbie

Clue

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I thought Vidya walked out of this film?

That was just a rumour. Smile She walked out of 'Durga Rani Singh'. She confirmed many times in her recent interviews that she's very much doing HAK & will begin shooting for it in september. She's looking forward to this film since Ghanchakkar promotions. She said during that time that she's eager to do an out and out lovestory with Emraan (I guess she knew since then about this film).

Edited by Clue - 18 June 2014 at 3:37pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top