Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Maine Pyar Kiya- UNDERRATED??? (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ranjha-

Originally posted by Saraa.

Salman top four movies for me are Maine Pyaar Kiya, Tere Naam, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, and Dulhan hum le jayenge ( yeah many people will say what the hell am I talking about but that movie was really good, it was quite entertaining ) 
After these movies then it's AAA 

And I have huge expectations from PRDP hope sooraj and salman won't dissapoint me 

I also love DHLJ... amazing fun movie... songs r peppy... Munda kamaal hai Munda kamaal hai ji... Munda LOL
I loved ETT too, it was amazing. SalKat were good together, now waiting eagerly for kick 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice-Ranjha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maine Pyar Kiya- UNDERRATED??? (Page 14)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

I loved ETT too, it was amazing. SalKat were good together, now waiting eagerly for kick 

Me too...... Tiger Rocks Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.

CeaselessBanter

IF-Dazzler

CeaselessBanter

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
MPK Day Dreaming
Have so many memories of watching this with cousins and friends during sleepovers. Was and is very popular as it still stands up to time, even bad fashion  kaboother carrying mail nonsense cannot dim its essence which to me is a very straight forward and sweet love story. Sure it had tons of cheese and is syrupy sweet, but that is what is appealing to me because it has an innocence I rarely saw and never did see in DDLJ and HAHK.

The Mere Rang  song where she says 'painke dekhaaon' for that racy dress and the kiss through the glass, the absolute sweet innocence of the guy in 'Dil Deewana Bin Sajna ke' and yes even the eye roll worthy 'Kabuther jaa jaa jaa'. I keep using the words sweet and innocent, but that is what that film is to me. Very believable that the two characters from opposite sides would fall for each other and that a rich guy would leave everything he knew for her. 

Perhaps mostly though why I like that film so much is Salman. He is not a great actor now, he was green then so I do believe we see him like he was then. The brash, cocky yet sweet and innocent guy who could do one arm push ups with ease. Now Salman is brash and cocky, can do push ups in his sleep, but sweet and innocent left him eons ago. That was Salman then and there is a look in his eyes that was so endearing and I fell for that guy. Though that guy has changed so much, sometimes there is that Salman that still I see and that is why I still like him. Blushing

Edited by meribaat - 18 June 2014 at 12:53pm

blue-ice

briahna

IF-Rockerz

briahna

sooraj b worst movies are mpkd and hss.
his last outing vivaah was good. he sure knows how to play with ppls emotions. at least he wins me.

atominisblue-ice

niksidfan

IF-Rockerz

niksidfan

Originally posted by -WhatSoEver-

Originally posted by niksidfan

Ouch 
i loved dat movie for SRK-SALMAN..oderwise its too melodramatic LOL
mere karan arjun aayenge..dharti cheed fhad ke aayenge..
i wonder who wrote dat crappy dialoguesOuch

ROFL

Yeh Dialogue Sounds little bit disturb from Rakhee jhi's mouth because she use to be sooo constipated...Aisa lagra ha tha kahin se kuch aur cheed Fhad ayenge

LOL LOL

blue-ice

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Karan Arjun wasn't horrible but I feel it didn't did justice to Salman Shahrukh but I loved the character of Karan. Salman was really good as Karan 

Salyankablue-ice

_Rohit_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Rohit_

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Underrated , overrated nahi pata par ...boring zarur hai...

niksidfan

IF-Rockerz

niksidfan

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
all the boys disliked MPK...LOL
no boys like sugary coated love story..

WANDERLUSTblue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top