JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😛 

upar bhi maine aur neeche bhi...

Exam to check their capabilities 😆

Geet missing her popcorns

Jaanavi got mysore state...Tongue

Geet ki dil ki baath tho rakh hi diya Maharaaj ne...

Edited by JeevanaP - 9 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
luv_animations,  dpurva,  nehavashi,  only4mails,  jyotikushwaha,  jooo,  
 jssood,  allibr,  lenageorge,  Neejutejaswini.253,  shri12,  sanum23,  rsusmita,  sri91,  

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update janvi queen fab
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
finally maharaj ne apne dil ki baat maan se share karliya and now he if feelings his burden has reduced and now he is very happy to see happy family and invited whole family fo his kingdom
wow kya fighting ministers wanted to check the capacity of the next heirs so they came as thieves and geet ne usko pehchan liya

they all are impressed with abhi and jaanu

maharaj declared next heir and geet thought maharaj is not going to accept jaanu but surprisingly he made jaanu as princess
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di dis is the best story i have read..and cried .. u knw some ppl will stop reading even if its a nice story but u'll b hurt...and makes u cry..this is really the bestest story i had will read..
December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrinda22

i know this ff is not like usual one..

its totally differrent
n thats y this story gets less likes..
still im happy ..😃
bcoz of those precious readers.
who are standing with me still in this long way..
thank u all for ur lovely support..
next update also will be today..
surely the last part..
then i ll give u the epilogue...by next week

S it s not the usual one but the best ff i read agn & again 👏
I think less likes s because this ff s not n ghsp forum
Thank u for updating
Theee best ff
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear
so finally maharaj changed
and he made queen and prince also
simply love it dear
w8 fr d next part 
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional touching update..te way maharaja and my maan ki talk was lsovely emotional touching..te way geet ki dad regreting his each deed and now he is caraving to be with his family and want to fulfill his wife ki wishes was lovely emotional..te way wat ever he try but geet sensing his pain was lovely emotional..te way maharaja inviting my maaneet ki family to mysore and gifting them his family heir was lovely touching..te way all pampering geet was lovely..te way grand welcum to my maaneet and his family by maharaja was lovely..te way some mens attracking them and whole family fighting bechare they brides he he he..te way geet sense some thing and stop te fight and asking for popcorns making my maan to pull his hair bechare my maan , he he, my maan ki face..te way they came to know tat ministers have attrack to test my maaneet ki kids, without knowing sher and sherni ki kids will be sher, was lovely touching...te way raja ki each words shows how much he was craving for love after his wife departure was lovely emotional...te way maharaja announcing abt te heir and geet felt hurt thinking his dad didt accept jaanvi without knowing his dad announcing jaanvi msk as next queen making everyone shock was lovely touching..i love te update so so much didi
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
so finally geet got back her father and maharaja too understood how wrong he was...

and i was surprised tat he did not fail to understand geet and made janvi their princess and owner of his state