Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan-Kareena Kapoor Khan finalised for Shuddhi? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meribaat

Originally posted by Saraa.

I love Salman Karishma Jodi much more than Salman Kareena Pair but I want Kareena in this movie for many reasons first she needs shuddhi to bounce back like I said she can set example that 35 actresses can RULE. 
Second Lolo isn't in her best form right now. She needs to work little bit hard to get back. 

And thirdly I think Kareena is the best choice for this movie. 

I don't think Bebo is finished by a long shot,  but not with Salman, they have just zero chemistry. Individually they are good, but together,..oye
But movies like shuddhi don't come often, she needs it. Singh is bling or that AB Sr Farhan next won't help her much but shuddhi will. 

Well each to his/her own, I think they have chemistry but they just need right movie and shuddhi is the right one 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan-Kareena Kapoor Khan finalised for Shuddhi? (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeaselessBanter

IF-Dazzler

CeaselessBanter

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

I love Salman Karishma Jodi much more than Salman Kareena Pair but I want Kareena in this movie for many reasons first she needs shuddhi to bounce back like I said she can set example that 35 actresses can RULE. 
Second Lolo isn't in her best form right now. She needs to work little bit hard to get back. 

And thirdly I think Kareena is the best choice for this movie. 

I don't think Bebo is finished by a long shot,  but not with Salman, they have just zero chemistry. Individually they are good, but together,..oye
But movies like shuddhi don't come often, she needs it. Singh is bling or that AB Sr Farhan next won't help her much but shuddhi will. 

Well each to his/her own, I think they have chemistry but they just need right movie and shuddhi is the right one 
I don't like Jackie and Salman, but oh I will take 10 movies with them  over one Bebo and Salman for kuch tho hain. Alone I like Salman, meh about Bebo but together...other than the Teri Meri song hated BodyGuard because of the lack of chemistry, there was just no spark, like ice. Not everyone has chemistry, but kuch tho hain. 
Already Shuddi is iconic for the wrong reasons, so...*sigh*

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@meri.. Bebo is prob not even in it and probably Salman is not in it too. 

CeaselessBanter

Franco

IF-Sizzlerz

Franco

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
h,,,

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Seems like it's a confirm news. Toi is the source and their news are right most of the time. Salman Kareena Heart

.khoobsurat.

CeaselessBanter

IF-Dazzler

CeaselessBanter

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Seems like it's a confirm news. Toi is the source and their news are right most of the time. Salman Kareena Heart

*dislike* Tongue

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

*dislike* Tongue
Arrey yaar calm down LOL I love Salman Karishma but lets admit karishma won't be in shuddhi. She's dealing with a lot of things right now.

I know you didn't liked salman Kareena together but many others did that's why bg was blockbuster. Salman Kareena were every where post bg. At least give them a chance and it's not like KJO will listen to us so at least give them a chance. Shuddhi will be a romantic movie. And will be most likely be 100 times better than bg. 

Edited by Saraa. - 18 June 2014 at 2:53pm

CeaselessBanter

Lalalalost

IF-Dazzler

Lalalalost

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Seems like it's a confirm news. Toi is the source and their news are right most of the time. Salman KareenaHeart

My dad and your mom will be so happy Sara LOL LOL LOL

Saraa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top