Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan-Kareena Kapoor Khan finalised for Shuddhi? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I love Salman Karishma Jodi much more than Salman Kareena Pair but I want Kareena in this movie for many reasons first she needs shuddhi to bounce back like I said she can set example that 35 actresses can RULE. 
Second Lolo isn't in her best form right now. She needs to work little bit hard to get back. 

And thirdly I think Kareena is the best choice for this movie. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rits08.khoobsurat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan-Kareena Kapoor Khan finalised for Shuddhi? (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I hope Anand Rai goes for Karishma or Kajol. Since I can't imagine anyone else doing that movie except these two and bebo but since bebo will be in shuddhi. I would like to see Kajol or Karishma 

ILoveDrama

Goldie

ILoveDrama

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Other than this one song, I never saw any chemistry between these twoOuch Confused

meribaat.khoobsurat.

KareenaKapoorK

Goldie

KareenaKapoorK

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meribaat

Dear Bebo,
You do a lot of charity with your infamous platter. Please offer Shuddi to Lolo on that, your own flesh and blood. You and Salman have the thandaest chemistry among actors,shockingly your sister has hot chemistry with him. She can act rings around you. Plus a whole lot of people want Lolo to come back more than you I imagine. 

Sincerely,
Me
Lolo is going through a divorce, let her take her own time. She has her own problems. She might be separated from her kids too. Even tough guys like Duggu had tough times during divorce.

As far as chemistry is concerned, bodyguard was a blockbuster. And in kyun ki we had good chemistry,too bad it flopped. The character will be different this time! 

.khoobsurat.Saraa.

meribaat

Goldie

meribaat

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by meribaat

Dear Bebo,
You do a lot of charity with your infamous platter. Please offer Shuddi to Lolo on that, your own flesh and blood. You and Salman have the thandaest chemistry among actors,shockingly your sister has hot chemistry with him. She can act rings around you. Plus a whole lot of people want Lolo to come back more than you I imagine. 

Sincerely,
Me

lol it's not up to her to offer the role to lolo. Karan and the director has to want lolo in the film. If not bebo Karan would look for someone who is popular right now and that's not lolo

I think a lot of people like the Salman - Lolo pairing more than the Salman-Bebo one. Yes I am biased, I am a loloholic Tongue Popular would be Deepika, I like Bebo don't get me wrong, but she and Salman look like brother and sister and if I had to pick Salman or Bebo, Salman hands down.

meribaat

Goldie

meribaat

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

I love Salman Karishma Jodi much more than Salman Kareena Pair but I want Kareena in this movie for many reasons first she needs shuddhi to bounce back like I said she can set example that 35 actresses can RULE. 
Second Lolo isn't in her best form right now. She needs to work little bit hard to get back. 

And thirdly I think Kareena is the best choice for this movie. 

I don't think Bebo is finished by a long shot,  but not with Salman, they have just zero chemistry. Individually they are good, but together,..oye

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
meri- am with you.. I don't like bebo and Sallu together either..but their Bodyguard was a huge hit and bebo is a bigger star than lolo right now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meribaat

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Salman Karishma pair is iconic but Salman Bebo pair is  really popular. So many people here are crazy about them. My friends wanted them to get marry in real life so now you can understand their craze.
Frankly speaking it's just that I saw in IF that they don't have chemistry because in real world, I have seen people who are crazy about them. 

Like I said give them a chance, bodyguard wasn't a masterpiece. Bodyguard was no Maine Pyaar Kiya, Hum Dil De chuke sanam, Dulhan hum le jayenge, ek tha tiger ect.  But shuddhi will be a masterpiece from what it seems like. 

Edited by Saraa. - 18 June 2014 at 2:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top