Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 10 August 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Vinu: Last I heard, the White House issued a statement saying that they were willing to fund the Moderate rebels (Free Syrian Army) against Assad. Face-saving measure for the borderline blunder Obama was about to commit by actively aiding the Al Nusra and ISIS. The traditional nemesis of the US, Russia was actually instrumental in saving the former the blushes.

On Iraq, the humanitarian crisis has shot up to epic proportions. No end in sight. Gruesome and horrific. The world is a living hell at the moment- Israeli aggression on Palestine, Boko Haram in Nigeria, ISIS in Iraq, Ebola in Sierra Leone and Civil War in Libya.

Quite depressing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iraq Turmoil-??! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 August 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Vinu: Last I heard, the White House issued a statement saying that they were willing to fund the Moderate rebels (Free Syrian Army) against Assad. Face-saving measure for the borderline blunder Obama was about to commit by actively aiding the Al Nusra and ISIS. The traditional nemesis of the US, Russia was actually instrumental in saving the former the blushes.
True!! ... but still USA and Britain wanted to back the ISIS in Syria !??!!...Confused

On Iraq, the humanitarian crisis has shot up to epic proportions. No end in sight. Gruesome and horrific. The world is a living hell at the moment- Israeli aggression on Palestine, Boko Haram in Nigeria, ISIS in Iraq, Ebola in Sierra Leone and Civil War in Libya.

Quite depressing.

All in the name of religion. Senseless and ridiculous...Ouch

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 21 August 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I just couldnt sleep through the night after reading this..
They started to put people in those holes, those people were alive': Yazidi survivor's horror story reveals how ISIS threw screaming women and children into mass graves

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729130/They-started-people-holes-people-alive-Yazidi-survivors-horror-story-reveals-ISIS-threw-screaming-women-children-mass-graves.html#ixzz3B2yeXQTr 

What has the world come to, just for the sake of a religion and a so called caliphate. How do we deal with these animals?

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 21 August 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
There was a video showing more than 1500 people kneeling down, hands tied behind back, shot in the heads one after the other like shooting bottle caps, as their wives and children watched. Couldn't watch it for more than 3 minutes, was extremely disturbing.
It'll parallel the Holocaust if not stopped soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monu_tan

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 21 August 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

They put women and children under the ground. They were alive. I still hear their screams. They were trying to keep their heads up to keep breathing,' said car repairman Dawud Hassan, 26.

Another daunting event is the Minorities women being kidnapped and forced upon. Why do these culprits think that their actions will never yield an reaction? I am un related to the victims but i feel such anguish n pain against the terrorists, what about the actual victims of these events.

QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Why do American's feel like they have to butt in whenever a bomb goes off in the middle east?Ermm It'd be better if they keep their nose out of it and let those countries deal with the civil war on their own.

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 30 August 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Finally some good work by US by providing drones support and arms support for Kurdish Peshmerga. I hope the sadist savage rats of ISIS gets killed in the most horrific ways that could be imagined.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top