Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Short WU...

Prabha gets stabbed by Guna's men...

TA complaints against GP tat he was the one who tried to kill them as he already threatened them...

Police arrest GP on benefit of doubt.. GP woes tat he will find who tried to kill them.. and finds them...

In police station TA and mohan gets to knw tat it was Adhi and Guna who planned every thing... Inspector warns TA to b careful with GP and ask a sorry to him TA apologizes to GP but he threatens tat he will torture TA..as he a small boy insulted him ...

Deepa takes Prabha to her house to take care of him as Thuls is having exams..

Indira not liking Prabha staying in their house..
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Aarthi for the updates. 

It's good that Adhi's revenge plot is over but now with GP, I feel like anything may happen.  Thulasi is going to Pondy also, finally she will do her last set of exams.  Hopefully there are no problems through Gautham there. 

Shakshi's re entry is not interesting.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Prabha is being blackmailed by sakshi's mother.. this lady is so irritating after jail punishment she still shows her authority over Prabha and blaming him tat he is one of the reason for their so called drama...Indira c's Prabha is Sakshi's hosue as she has attempted suicide...but doesn't hear fully as she leaves annoyed...Edited by --aarthi-- - 9 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
I can't believe Gautham and his friend told GP about TT!!!  And Gautham did this all for money gggrrr.  It was sweet and a little sad how TT were hiding from each other about the person who called so the other person doesn't get hurt. 
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Deepa brings Prabha and Indira to Sakshi's house and confronts SAkshi's mom... 
coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
saakshi's mother(is she?!!! whatever!!!!) was at hyts yesterday...🤢
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Really nice to see Kanagu after some time and his new look was good today.  I am waiting to see how Vetri and Namartha get married and GP's reaction to everything after.  But I thing the main thing that is left for this show is Thulasi's engineering dream, they need to show that properly. 
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
they are some wat making Gautam  negative ...grrr and this guy is supporting GP..

Good to see Deepa supporting  Prabha in Sakshi's matter...thank god tat stupid track is over ...

I knew tat Tamil is going to help GP's daughter... 

so its the last social work he is going to do before the show is going to end... 

Loved how Thuls shut Gautam...he deserves it
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Padma today wow what a change in her!  I don't think we would get to see Tamil's mother be like this towards Thulasi.  I'm waiting for Thulasi to return back to Chennai.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
oh wat the crap they are showing.. they are forcing Tamizh to  join politics.. y the hell they are forcing him wen he is not interested...