Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover89

2011 was Vidya's year. 

How can 1995 not be Kajol's year? DDLJ and KA were the biggest hits of the year. ðŸ˜† 

Maduri's Raja did better than Kajol's films..so Maduri is no. 1 that year..followed by Kajol. 

Edited by beboholic - 9 years ago
briahna thumbnail
hema for good 10yrs, toppled by rekha, zeenats for 2yrs, came sridevi, ruled for 7ys, dethroned by mads, who ran for 8yrs, came kajol, juhis, ranis, preitys, karishmas,  ran for yr and half to 2yrs each, came ash, ruled for 1yr and 3 months, and in between came cat,...SOLID RUN for 8 yrs, came dips, ran for 1yr, came alia, still running...lets see how long is her daud!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Kajol was no. 1 in 1998: for KKHH and her other films that did well.  Edited by beboholic - 9 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: beboholic

Maduri's Raja did better than Kajol's films..so Maduri is no. 1 that year..followed by Kajol. 

2011 was Vidya's year in terms of heroine oriented film doing well..but Kareena had the biggest hit that year with Bodyguard..so that makes her the no. 1 actress. 

TDP was like in the 7th place in terms of boxoffice. 

Raja...better than DDLJ? ðŸ˜†

DDLJ and KA were the two biggest hits of the year and DDLJ is iconic. 1995 is Kajol's year and there's no two ways about it. 

It doesn't matter if BG did better. That year people only spoke about Vidya. Kareena on the other hand was heavily criticized. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
chocolover- Kareena wasn't criticized for her acting..because she was good in Bodyguard. She was criticized for doing masala films. But your right..Vidya  was no. 1 in 2011. I edited my first comment because I thought boxoffice India went with the biggest hit..but in 2007 Kareena was no. 1 for JWM but JWM was not the biggest hit. So..my bad..your right Vidya was no. 1 in 2011. 
For Kajol and Maduri..boxiffice India put Maduri on the no. 1 spot I don't know which film did better. But it seems like DDLJ did do better..I guess maybe because Raja was with a not so popular hero and DDLJ had Srk..who knows why Maduri was no. 1. Maybe Maduri was paid more or talked about more for Raja. 
Edited by beboholic - 9 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So far..

1. HM and Sri- 7 yrs 
2. Kareena and Maduri- 5 yrs 
3. Lolo? 3 yrs? 
4. Rani- 2 yrs

Yeah karishma ruled for 3 years, 1996, 1999, 2000

Kajol ruled for four years, 1995, 1997 1998, 2001 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think No 1 at the time was just about delivering hits, it was about box office pull and how much every director actor wanted to work with you...
No one after Hema, Sri, and Madhuri has enjoyed that status...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
DDLJ did do better than Raja..link below..don't know why Boxoffice India put Maduri fist. 
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bollywood_films_of_1995
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

I don't think No 1 at the time was just about delivering hits, it was about box office pull and how much every director actor wanted to work with you...
No one after Hema, Sri, and Madhuri has enjoyed that status...

think it also has to do with which actress gets paid more..on top of the stuff you mentioned 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

chocolover- Kareena wasn't criticized for her acting..because she was good in Bodyguard. She was criticized for doing masala films. But your right..Vidya  was no. 1 in 2011. I edited my first comment because I thought boxoffice India went with the biggest hit..but in 2007 Kareena was no. 1 for JWM but JWM was not the biggest hit. So..my bad..your right Vidya was no. 1 in 2011. 

For Kajol and Maduri..boxiffice India put Maduri on the no. 1 spot I don't know which film did better. But it seems like DDLJ did do better..I guess maybe because Raja was with a not so popular hero and DDLJ had Srk..who knows why Maduri was no. 1. Maybe Maduri was paid more or talked about more for Raja. 

Srk wasn't superstar back then. Kajol was num 1 heroine of 1995. I am not sure if karishma was num 1 or not in 1999 because aish had Taal and HDDCS that year