Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

tamanna2391

Groupbie

tamanna2391

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Hi!
Welcome to the forum.
Sorry I cannot completely agree with you.
None of the fiction shows of the channel have been clicking off late.shows like bv,ssk and mb used to be in the top 10 in the rating chart are hardly getting a trp of 2 and how can u call a show which is already past its 100 episodes mark as new?if they haven't picked up now what will help them later?
2 year old channel like life ok has beaten colors so obviously the channel is not blameless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadhuryA-mohini110

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Much hatred for a channel? (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abhiya4life

IF-Dazzler

Abhiya4life

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hi and welcome to the forum
Colors hasn't been promoting MB as it does the other shows, so in effect can result in TRP loss
But I understand where you are coming fromWink

-MadhuryA-ilovebandini

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadhuryA-

Originally posted by rima4ever

channel always promotes balika vadhu
at times uttaran too
before some days they used to irritate us with rr and bi promos
but no promo at all for mb
just pathetically partial 

Thank you for liking my post Smile.That is what I have said, the shows you mentioned have good trp's though they are old so they promote them.Like madhubala some other shows like Bani and uttaran face the same situation like our show.
yes exactly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadhuryA-

shabla

Goldie

shabla

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Welcme to the forum...but sorry dnt agree wth u...it is not just abt promtng d shw...madhubala as a shw ws destryd by the dirty politics of the channel...whn mb ws dng top in bth cntnt n ratng channel cm wth entry f their fav actr in d shw...fr tht charctr the male lead chatctr ws degraded to a physco...but frm tht point the shw whch gav 3+ ratng easily started to cm dwn to 2+ ratng...latr whn ST ws destryng the shw evn thn channel ws silent bcz thy wre ovr confident on their nw shws...thn thy simply killed of a magical pair lik rishbala who brought gud ratng evn durng worse trcks just to satisfy the ego of ST...channel again didnt do anythng...aftr vd re entry thy nevr promoted the shw wth the genuine intentn of supprtng it...so ys i hate tis channel bcz i strngly believe thy hav an imp role in destryng my shw...

-MadhuryA-PRATHA1

mahi_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

mahi_rockstar

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabla

Welcme to the forum...but sorry dnt agree wth u...it is not just abt promtng d shw...madhubala as a shw ws destryd by the dirty politics of the channel...whn mb ws dng top in bth cntnt n ratng channel cm wth entry f their fav actr in d shw...fr tht charctr the male lead chatctr ws degraded to a physco...but frm tht point the shw whch gav 3+ ratng easily started to cm dwn to 2+ ratng...latr whn ST ws destryng the shw evn thn channel ws silent bcz thy wre ovr confident on their nw shws...thn thy simply killed of a magical pair lik rishbala who brought gud ratng evn durng worse trcks just to satisfy the ego of ST...channel again didnt do anythng...aftr vd re entry thy nevr promoted the shw wth the genuine intentn of supprtng it...so ys i hate tis channel bcz i strngly believe thy hav an imp role in destryng my shw...

Hey Shabla Embarrassed

@bold colors brought their boy into our show but the character assassination was done by beloved our PH..I mean they can carry out the love triangle in a different way Ermm but what had made them to intoduce him as a gangster?Colors may not involve that much I think..I hate ST and GH for this Angry

-MadhuryA-

shabla

Goldie

shabla

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hai bhuvi...may be PH dne it but RK ws such a popular chatacter of the channel tht it is difficult to believe tht channel ws fine wth degrading...channel and ph togethr decides on trcks...so if thy wantd thy cud hav avoided al the charctr assinatn we hd to suffer...anywy i liked physco rk also tht is completly anothr matter Embarrassed [>:D <]

-MadhuryA-mahi_rockstar

mahi_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

mahi_rockstar

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabla

Hai bhuvi...may be PH dne it but RK ws such a popular chatacter of the channel tht it is difficult to believe tht channel ws fine wth degrading...channel and ph togethr decides on trcks...so if thy wantd thy cud hav avoided al the charctr assinatn we hd to suffer...anywy i liked physco rk also tht is completly anothr matter Embarrassed [>:D <]

Yes I loved RK his junoon and ishq and I love Raja too...no offence to anyone LOL

-MadhuryA-

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I hate Nautanki PH but love Colors channal, They have done alot for Drashti treated her like a Queen of there channal even when MB sucks in Trp chart

-MadhuryA-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top