Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Deewangi

IF-Dazzler

Deewangi

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
They r ending show..toh repeat bhi band karege..wat else to expect!
They r also first to show alag che story and glorify rapist. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadhuryA-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Much hatred for a channel? (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mohini110

mohini110

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadhuryA-

Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

Colors channel sucks due to its favouritism and dirty politics..meiej is suffering from the time channel started interfering..COLORS CHANNEL SUCKS

Hi.I believe every other channel has the same.Do they interfere in the story or the tracks that follows..Its the creatives who make the decisions right?
And if i say Colors do interfere in the story more often then what will u say? Colors  has the habit of interfering this is nothing new to any of MB viewer they did in past and thy are doing in present i believe. 

-MadhuryA-

-MadhuryA-

-MadhuryA-

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

channel always promotes balika vadhu
at times uttaran too
before some days they used to irritate us with rr and bi promos
but no promo at all for mb
just pathetically partial 

Thank you for liking my post Smile.That is what I have said, the shows you mentioned have good trp's though they are old so they promote them.Like madhubala some other shows like Bani and uttaran face the same situation like our show.

rima4ever

-MadhuryA-

-MadhuryA-

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohini110

Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

Colors channel sucks due to its favouritism and dirty politics..meiej is suffering from the time channel started interfering..COLORS CHANNEL SUCKS

Hi.I believe every other channel has the same.Do they interfere in the story or the tracks that follows..Its the creatives who make the decisions right?
And if i say Colors do interfere in the story more often then what will u say? Colors  has the habit of interfering this is nothing new to any of MB viewer they did in past and thy are doing in present i believe. 

Okay I dont know this that Colors interferes a lot in the story.SmileI know that the tracks or story is by the creatives and the PH and the final approval or may be some involvement from the channel.

For example the present track about the marital rape.The channel may want to have a social message to convey but the presentation of that to the viewers is done by the creatives of the show.I think they have gone too far for taking up a social cause like involving protagonist in it.

mahi_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

mahi_rockstar

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahi_rockstar

Welcome to the forum madhurya..

Actually you are right in one kind of way.LOL

but try to understand the feelings of people who immensely loves the show and DVD..we expect a chance from the channel to prove!! Of course PH is also responsible for this state of the show

Anyways thanks for making a decent post Smile

thank you for the warm welcome.Smile

I may be thinking as a neutral viewer but yeah I dont have favourites but like Drashti and Vivian together.

Welcome again.

Yes DVD make a beautiful pair..thanks LOL

-MadhuryA-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Channel being bashed coz they deserve it.They gave us MEIEJ that doesn't give them right to do anything .Any blind person too can sense the partiality and biased behavior of the channel towards MB.Shame on them Angry .Sorry I can't agree with y.
Anyways welcome to the forum and for ur polite views.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadhuryA-ilovebandiniPRATHA1

-MadhuryA-

-MadhuryA-

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Channel being bashed coz they deserve it.They gave us MEIEJ that doesn't give them right to do anything .Any blind person too can sense the partiality and biased behavior of the channel towards MB.Shame on them Angry .Sorry I can't agree with y.
Anyways welcome to the forum and for ur polite views.

Thank you for commenting.Its your view and I respect it.We can agree to disagree

thanks for the welcome too..Smile

lavanyajeevan

lavanyajeevan

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lavanyajeevan

i cant agree with u. see if they promote their news shows doesnt matter for us. But that balivadhu, ssk r also a popular serials in the channel, if i am right balika vadhu cross 1600 episodes, but channel still promote that show. Our MB cross only 600 episode but they r not ready to promote our show without promotions they r expecting good trps! is that good?

thank you for commenting.Smile

I mentioned this in my post.Even though they are old they are successful in getting the numbers.So they are being promoted by the channel.

Madhubala is not being promoted after the leap as far as I know.But before the leap it has promos like other shows but still it did not do well in terms of trp's.

Its the story that has to get better.
 Sorry yaar. I forgot to welcome u. Welcome to the forumSmile

Our MB team took leap to maintain good trp. If the trp increase the channel can see make more money. The channel also helps pH to increase the trp right. Without doing anything but I want good result means, how is it possible?

-MadhuryA-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top