Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-MadhuryA-

-MadhuryA-

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone.myself madhurya Smile

I have been a silent viewer of the forum and been watching the show from pretty good time and I'd say the actors are brilliant.

Its time I make a post here.So the reason for making my first ever post on India forums is, like in every post I see the channel is being blamed in our forum.

What can the channel do if our show is not doing good.

Regarding the promotions.New shows have to be promoted.Its obvious as they have to reach the viewers. Madhubala has also received good promotion at initial stages.The old shows that are successful in gathering the ratings are also promoted.Despite being 2 yr old Madhubala ratings are declining from an year.

I have seen the off-air rumours floating around.My only concern is the channel should not lose two popular actors.They have successfully retained Drashti for their dance show.clever enough I'd say.

We all know at the end of the day channel thinks about the profit and the money.

I feel the responsible ones are the creatives or the production house for failing to garner the viewers by the story.Problem lies with them.I cant develop much hatred towards the channel infact it is the one which made Madhubala possible.

I appreciate your thoughts Smile

Edited by -MadhuryA- - 17 June 2014 at 2:40pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2ishika.kleena2-DramaBeans-mansiahmedShas3soni28sabreen_06rima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Much hatred for a channel?" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lavanyajeevan

lavanyajeevan

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i cant agree with u. see if they promote their news shows doesnt matter for us. But that balivadhu, ssk r also a popular serials in the channel, if i am right balika vadhu cross 1600 episodes, but channel still promote that show. Our MB cross only 600 episode but they r not ready to promote our show without promotions they r expecting good trps! is that good?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika.kpa24703987-MadhuryA-mohini110Wahyasmansiahmed_Angel-Juri_madhurishShas3PRATHA1sree.gattusanghita0000susan7moniluvskinshuk

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

IF-Sizzlerz

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Colors channel sucks due to its favouritism and dirty politics..meiej is suffering from the time channel started interfering..COLORS CHANNEL SUCKS

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987-MadhuryA-vishti05mohini110_Angel-Juri_NehaVdianmadhurishPRATHA1sanghita0000saijahnavimaria090

-MadhuryA-

-MadhuryA-

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanyajeevan

i cant agree with u. see if they promote their news shows doesnt matter for us. But that balivadhu, ssk r also a popular serials in the channel, if i am right balika vadhu cross 1600 episodes, but channel still promote that show. Our MB cross only 600 episode but they r not ready to promote our show without promotions they r expecting good trps! is that good?

thank you for commenting.Smile

I mentioned this in my post.Even though they are old they are successful in getting the numbers.So they are being promoted by the channel.

Madhubala is not being promoted after the leap as far as I know.But before the leap it has promos like other shows but still it did not do well in terms of trp's.

Its the story that has to get better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

mahi_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

mahi_rockstar

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum madhurya..

Actually you are right in one kind of way.LOL

but try to understand the feelings of people who immensely loves the show and DVD..we expect a chance from the channel to prove!! Of course PH is also responsible for this state of the show

Anyways thanks for making a decent post Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadhuryA-madhurishmaria090

-MadhuryA-

-MadhuryA-

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

Colors channel sucks due to its favouritism and dirty politics..meiej is suffering from the time channel started interfering..COLORS CHANNEL SUCKS

Hi.I believe every other channel has the same.Do they interfere in the story or the tracks that follows..Its the creatives who make the decisions right?

-MadhuryA-

-MadhuryA-

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi_rockstar

Welcome to the forum madhurya..

Actually you are right in one kind of way.LOL

but try to understand the feelings of people who immensely loves the show and DVD..we expect a chance from the channel to prove!! Of course PH is also responsible for this state of the show

Anyways thanks for making a decent post Smile

thank you for the warm welcome.Smile

I may be thinking as a neutral viewer but yeah I dont have favourites but like Drashti and Vivian together.

Welcome again.

mahi_rockstar

Drashti13

IF-Dazzler

Drashti13

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
colours channel sucksAngry..they have stopped 12.30 repeat of mb too..biased to heights..Angry

-MadhuryA-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top