Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys,

how are you all?

some time ago i had seen a post regarding saddest moments in SaJan love story..and i must say the post was really awesome and made us relive some of the best moments,even if they were sad...So i decided to make a similar post for MaYur too..as i m missing them a lot 😭

MaYur,an imperfectly perfect couple which potrayed every emotion we feel in day to day life,and i must say they were the best in all..and i think this made MaYur different from all couples.
All their scenes made us go gaga and more and more crazzy for them..
ArTi rocked and sizzled all Mayur scenes with their chemistry..

Today i m making this post for some of the most painful scenes of Mayur love story..which bought tears in our eyes and made us understand Mayur even more...

so here i m stating 3 sad moments of Mayur story..guys,you also pls share ur favourite ones...for me all Mayur scenes r my favourite

1."Tum bahut yaad aaogi Nupur"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx7EBhOPbMs[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx7EBhOPbMs

this is one of the most hearbreaking moments of Mayur story..where Mayur decide to sacrifice their love for bauji..It reflects the purity of their heart and the strength of their love tooo😳the background score added more to the scene and left us all in tears

2."Tum mujhe chhod ke toh nahi jaogi"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_f0xJN9M9c[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_f0xJN9M9c

The scene where it is revealed that it was Nupur who actually died in the accident..i have no words to describe this scene..brilliant scene..👏 when nupur leaves,Tears automatically came out form my eyes..i am sure all Mayurians would have cried in this scene

3."Please mujhe chhod ke mat jao Mayank"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfGV8hrW6bc[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfGV8hrW6bc

I love this scene a lot..the whole confrontation between Mayur was awesome..and when Nupur says she is ready to change for Mayank and give up everything for him was really awesome..She couldnt understand Mayank at that point of time..love this sequence

now guys,pls share some moments too😳
waiting for ur comments
Edited by neha_mjht - 9 years ago
awesome post neha...the saddest scene for me was the second one...i cried buckets fr dat scene..stil i cant think of seeing dat scene again...
...i have cried buckets in every sad moment...this is and will be the only couple i am madly in love with...i search for these two in every other couple i like...these two were the best...years passed and still laugh and cry watching their scenes...not even a day passes without them...so many thoughts ,so many hopes ,so many memories...
apart from the scenes you  mentioned...the talent parade fight...when nupur was convincing mayank for auditions ...that  scene ...when the drug misunderstanding happened ...the fight before confession...when mayank thought nupur told everyone about their relation ...the marriage ...after marriage , on that scholarship ...from the day second season started to the day nupur returned, everything was painful...nupur in front of mayank but has to lie ...when mayank got injured...everything had an impact ...
i will discuss this in detail later ...right now i am not at home...
Originally posted by sreevijayan

awesome post neha...the saddest scene for me was the second one...i cried buckets fr dat scene..stil i cant think of seeing dat scene again...
that genuinely took the breadth pf MaYur fans...mujh mein bhi himmat nahi ki main woh scene dobara dekh pao...its heart wrenching...that time was really tough...but we all stood united and brought her back...hugs to all MaYurians...🤗🤗

Thnxee for such aweome post neha ... each nd every scenes of Mayur waz awesome ... especially d second 1 oh god  i cried a lot ... 
Originally posted by EtherealRati

...i have cried buckets in every sad moment...this is and will be the only couple i am madly in love with...i search for these two in every other couple i like...these two were the best...years passed and still laugh and cry watching their scenes...not even a day passes without them...so many thoughts ,so many hopes ,so many memories...
apart from the scenes you  mentioned...the talent parade fight...when nupur was convincing mayank for auditions ...that  scene ...when the drug misunderstanding happened ...the fight before confession...when mayank thought nupur told everyone about their relation ...the marriage ...after marriage , on that scholarship ...from the day second season started to the day nupur returned, everything was painful...nupur in front of mayank but has to lie ...when mayank got injured...everything had an impact ...
rght siad Sur ... Each nd every scene of Mayur  s in front of our eyes
awesome post nehaa..
i agreed
well their emotions are really amazing for us..
and the painful moments are really touching...

Can't forget their painful moments and happy moments.. <3333
Originally posted by sreevijayan

ya ..i agree..but must say the scene was brilliantly shot,entacted and directed...

Originally posted by EtherealRati

ya..me too..i remember my dad also cried while watching the kal ho na ho scene...i will also share their other sad moments..u all share too guys😳
the talent parade fight was also very sad...i didnt have the courage to see mayur fight after the strike...so we didnt see the 1st epi after strike..but couldnt even live without watching..so catched the repeats
the drug on was so awesome..when mayank sees nupur crying his expression change and i love that
and season 2 showed the real passion in them

Originally posted by clementina

Thnxee for such aweome post neha ... each nd every scenes of Mayur waz awesome ... especially d second 1 oh god  i cried a lot ... 

welcome dear😃