Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

have CV planned to shoot raja by madhu....? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Drashtifan4ever

IF-Sizzlerz

Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
It would be a great ending but I don't have faith in the PH! Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "have CV planned to shoot raja by madhu....? (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dash_aryan

IF-Dazzler

dash_aryan

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Hope NOT

seemakothari

Goldie

seemakothari

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Female Gangster animated emoticon 

4EVRoptimist

Goldie

4EVRoptimist

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Ouch
don't know what else to say..?

ilovebandini

Goldie

ilovebandini

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Haha,I hope they won't do that stupidity!But if someone does kill him,it will be Radha not Madhu!

Mahi78

IF-Rockerz

Mahi78

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Rape is still a mystery .So I will not call Raja as Rapist.He is not a murderer.Whatever he did was for his Rani .Had he not killed AK thenhe would have kkilled Raja.

And Raja is the HERO.Ct's will not show anything like that.

When he never said he didn't do it, how can u say he is not a rapist? If he never did that than he could have proved it rather than kidnapping her Dida to take back the case.Confused 

What logic does it have he is not a murderer did Madhu asked him to kill AK?Angry The moment he got back his memory he could have thought AK a lesson and left him alive and could have gone back to his village. No he didn't do anything of that sort. 

SO HE IS A MURDERER AND A RAPIST.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashtifan4ever

JOHNdaCENA

IF-Dazzler

JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi78

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Rape is still a mystery .So I will not call Raja as Rapist.He is not a murderer.Whatever he did was for his Rani .Had he not killed AK thenhe would have kkilled Raja.

And Raja is the HERO.Ct's will not show anything like that.

When he never said he didn't do it, how can u say he is not a rapist? If he never did that than he could have proved it rather than kidnapping her Dida to take back the case.Confused

What logic does it have he is not a murderer did Madhu asked him to kill AK?AngryThe moment he got back his memory he could have thought AK a lesson and left him alive and could have gone back to his village. No he didn't do anything of that sort.

SO HE IS A MURDERER AND A RAPIST.
LOL AK almost killed him.by knocking him down with a truck and in return Raja should just teach him a lesson ?? LOL
Maybe he himself does NOT know that he passed out and didnt actually rape ...N maybe madhu is lieng about bring raped
and thats what makes her a BADJALAN AURAT

maria090

john909

Goldie

john909

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
first of all calling raja a rapist would be extreme. what i really dont get is if madhu can push him and keep him away when he is fully conscious how come raja managed to rape her by forcing himself on her when he was barely conscious or awake enough to control himself. it is quite clear that despite of raja's misbehavior he never tried to force her to have physical relation. anyways if cvs are planning another "nari andolan", i m gonna be so pissed coz the freaking cvs dont understand that all we want is a love story not a documentary on women rights. so shooting raja is worst possible ending for this show coz this show is all abt love and passion not women rights.

maria090

Post Reply New Post

Go to top