Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

have CV planned to shoot raja by madhu....? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
LOL Khatam karo kissa MEIEJ end showing Madhubala strong girl in the end and seeing her standing for herself court will free her and directors will sign her. She will become famous Bollywood star. Good one actually hope they show something like that. LOL   Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "have CV planned to shoot raja by madhu....? (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yogendra1

Goldie

yogendra1

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful_heart

LOL Khatam karo kissa MEIEJ end showing Madhubala strong girl in the end and seeing her standing for herself court will free her and directors will sign her. She will become famous Bollywood star. Good one actually hope they show something like that. LOL   Clap
good idea but  if something like this happened I will surely skip the last episode I can't tolerate Madhu's speech neither in season 1 nor in season 2

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini110madhurishsanghita0000

sanghita0000

IF-Rockerz

sanghita0000

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Jab se yeh rape ka dhindora pit raha hai cvs , I have stopped watching it...I have no interest in watching who is the rapist & what actually happened to mahan bala???...Whenever I see jr madhu , I miss my sr jungli billi more...

NehaVdian

IF-Dazzler

NehaVdian

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i wont mind if he dies in end aadat ho gayi use goli khaate dekhne ki but not frm madhus hand
maybe while saving her frm bhanu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurish

k.atrina75

Goldie

k.atrina75

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I think that too cz wd each passing epi it seems that rape did happen maybe... and even if its not he gettibg meaner by the day... kidnapping dida..
I mean not that i was shocked or didnt expect that frm him wala drama.. but it is the idea since the pre historic times... kidnap the near one and blackmail...
All the ikka wala suspense got spoilt and my bro said- "lo kood rahi thi bada... khoda pahad nikli chuhiya..."

mahi_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

mahi_rockstar

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
No if they really wanted that to show they could have carried on the court room drama and this track..but they ended this track to have a different ending

Drashti13

IF-Dazzler

Drashti13

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
cvs have made a kachra of the show..Angrybetter madhu shoots raja from the same gun he gave her Thumbs Upand shoots herself too cause she wiil never forgive herself for doing it..LOLtragic end like rishbala,,.Cry

dianaluvrk

Groupbie

dianaluvrk

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I can't see vd's character dieing...not again Cry
Till today I couldn't forget rk and madhus death now plzz don't kill raja and even imagine that

Post Reply New Post

Go to top