Sadda Haq Season 2

when will the dream team be a TEAM?

enigma1997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello guys...

i am elizabeth and i have been a part of this forum(sh) since its inception .i have been mostly a silent member reading(or stalking if you may,i hav noticed tht people are very fond of the word nowadays!) lots of posts but commenting on just a little few .

but now the reason i am writing this post is not because of the pile of maths questions waiting to be solved but because of my broken expectations.
i started watching this show from the first episode because i just couldnt escape the pull of its concept... i am a tomboy turned feminist and i absolutely loved the idea of an entire show showcasing womenpower .and the first episodes did just that!then came sandhir and their irresistible chemistry pulled me further in .but then the show began loosing focus and so did the viewers .
i thot the show was finally back on track with fest but it hasnt exactly risen upto the expectaions.
till how long are we expected to watch randhir's internal battles with his ego ? when will sanyukta understand abt rd's feelings and is she ever going to come clean abt her feelings(if she has any)? parth i like you but will you just bloody let go of the past???it will be so much easier to watch you then .
but the most important question is ...
WHEN WILL THE DREAM TEAM FINALLY LEARN TO ACT AS A TEAM????
i think this is an area where the cvs have really failed.a team should be made on the strength of its members,not just on a few.but here in every single "team " gatherings all we see is sandhir fighting ,parth occassionally helping,vidushi mouthing some disagrement after which sanyu makes her shut up,and sahil ,yoyo ,jiggi and kausthu sitting simply and agreeing to whatever the trio thinks!a team is supposed to be balanced guys ... but do we ever see vidushi , kaustu or sahil ever rising upto save a situation?jiggi is showcased atleast doing some technical help but the others seem to be sitting ducks! does that mean the others arent worthy of being in dream team ?so are RD,sanyu,parth ,and jiggi(maybe) are the only 'intelligent' students in FITE?then we hav to conclude that Vardhan was wrong in selecting the others to the prestigious dream team.

i seriously hope that this fest brings abt a difference to the current situation.i seriously want to see vidushi rising to the situation and helping the team out of a puzzle even the trio cant solve!or kaustu and sahil doing something worth while other than just helping out.but from what i hav seen ... its difficult to get my hopes up ... even tho the vidu-parth  convo in the beginning  today was promising,my hopes failed after seeing vidu refuse to help snyu.. and seeing yoyo and sahil miss the baskets until the" hero "came and saved the day  was dissapointing.it wud hav been much better if sahil had scored atleast one basket.it wud hav proved that the DT rests on the shoulders of members other than RPS.

now all i can hope is that the next level showcases something other than the individual talents of randhir ,sanyukta and parth .you know , something like UNITY!

Ps: womenpower pe sirf sanyukta ki haq nahi hai.there are other girls in the show too.all i want is for them to prove their mettle!
PPS : such a long post! phew!
(note to long post makers:: how do you manage to type such LONG passages???? its beyond me!)
now dont break my heart by ignoring this piece of hardwork ...  bouquets and brickbats are equally welcome...just share what u feel!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SexySince1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I SO AGREE WITH U...
HATS OFF TO U...
U WROTE SO MUCH...
HOW DID U MANAGED ??? :o 
well i just wanna say...

THIS POST WAS GREAT AS HELL
LOL...
LOVE YA ANU...
enigma1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honey-FLAB

I SO AGREE WITH U...
HATS OFF TO U...
U WROTE SO MUCH...
HOW DID U MANAGED ??? :o 
well i just wanna say...

THIS POST WAS GREAT AS HELL
LOL...
LOVE YA ANU...

reply!!!!!!
thankgod someone finished reading this essay~ and thank you so much honey for  appreciating!well.abt hw i managed:: nothing is impossible when u are frustrated and have had 2 gallons of black coffee!
SexySince1999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigma1997

reply!!!!!!
thankgod someone finished reading this essay~ and thank you so much honey for  appreciating!well.abt hw i managed:: nothing is impossible when u are frustrated and have had 2 gallons of black coffee!

well...
just keep it up...πŸ‘πŸΌ
and keep updating this long essays everyday...
this will definately increase my reading capacity...πŸ€£πŸ˜†
BTW i'm ANMOL...U CAN CALL ME ANU...
enigma1997 thumbnail

well...
[/QUOTE]

anmol? i have a classmate by that name and we are like the greatest frienemies EVER ! he is a great friend but damn he luvs to tease me! 
am so glad to find another friend of the same name! 
PS: i hope u r a girl!
PPS: call me eliza!
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
phew ...  finally i completed reading the postπŸ˜†
i agree with you that they should perform as a  team...
but don't worry hope this fest will make them perform together as a rock solid team...😊
good postπŸ‘
enigma1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BornAries

phew ...  finally i completed reading the postπŸ˜†

i agree with you that they should perform as a  team...
but don't worry hope this fest will make them perform together as a rock solid team...😊
good postπŸ‘

the post is so long coz i wrote in one go all i had suppressed from last december!πŸ˜ƒ
i hope what you said will come true!!!! aap ke muh ghee-shakkar!
thanks 4 reading!
Dhvani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like your post dear. I have noticed same thing that whenever any task is given to the team only RD ,sanyu come up with ideas. Rest of them only nod their head in their ideas. None have got the guts to express their point of view. CVs can utilise other characters efficiently to progress the story line. But who is gonna listen to us.
The most irritating part as you said is disagreement on each and every point. Come on any one can have differences in one or two matters but here every point in this team is a matter of world war 3.
bhagwan raksha kare aise team ki
SexySince1999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigma1997

well...

anmol? i have a classmate by that name and we are like the greatest frienemies EVER ! he is a great friend but damn he luvs to tease me! 
am so glad to find another friend of the same name! 
PS: i hope u r a girl!
PPS: call me eliza!
[/QUOTE]

yup i'm a girl...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

enigma1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhvani85

I like your post dear. I have noticed same thing that whenever any task is given to the team only RD ,sanyu come up with ideas. Rest of them only nod their head in their ideas. None have got the guts to express their point of view. CVs can utilise other characters efficiently to progress the story line. But who is gonna listen to us.
The most irritating part as you said is disagreement on each and every point. Come on any one can have differences in one or two matters but here every point in this team is a matter of world war 3.
bhagwan raksha kare aise team ki

i agree with you yaar ... only if the cvs utilised the other charecters properly!
the lack of unity is their greatest problem!!