Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I think Om is angry that Tara woke up as he has been keeping her on sedatives!!!!!πŸ€”

possible ...may be they regularly give her sedatives but somehow missed tht day so she woke up...
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nels

First of all I should apologize to you, Shaina. I have been reading your replies to my post. Apparently when I read them, it's too late to discuss as we have new episode to discussπŸ˜†.

Please tell me what was Kalavati doing? Was it some kind of Mujra or she taking out her frustration. And how come every one ended up in Punjab? (I am guessing this new set up in Punjab based on punjabi-accented staffπŸ˜†)

Lagtha Punjab mein kuch offer chal raha hai all have decided to shift to Punjab.
Even I qubool hai they changed their base frm Bhopal to Punjab.
Fool old days in Bhopal and when u start naya rang it's Punjab.
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlueJasmine

possible ...may be they regularly give her sedatives but somehow missed tht day so she woke up...

Even I felt the same he was angry that she woke up.
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

Lagtha Punjab mein kuch offer chal raha hai all have decided to shift to Punjab.
Even I qubool hai they changed their base frm Bhopal to Punjab.
Fool old days in Bhopal and when u start naya rang it's Punjab.

9 months back ... offer Bhopal mein thi?πŸ˜†
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Oyshee...

aaj ka epi kall ke epi se toh bohot guna accha thaa..

Thanks GOD fahim chacha zinda hai...i hope vasu bhi zinda ho! 😲

this OM guy is fishiy!! 🀒🀒 and the sister is over the top!! 😑😑 behen bhai ki jodi chali tara ko sia banane!! 🀒🀒😑 kuch toh gadbad hai!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Kallo toh Laado banke kya naanch rahi hai..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mera mrityunjay Vaasu bann gaya!! 😭😭 Pata nahi, jab mohan Vaassu bana toh aisa bura nahi laga mujhe...😊😊..parr iss baar uske tara ko bhul ke iss naye avtaar mei jaana...mujhe bohot rona aaya!😭😭

PLUS MB= Vaasu was ⭐️

MJ = Vaasu...

i noticed...😲😲...jab NBT mei Vaasu ki entry huyi...he was wearing black salwaar!
Now, MJ ko bhi iss new look mei wahi... black salwaar?? 😲😲

maajra kya hai?? NBT e inspired ho gaye kya?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

maybe im seeing too much! πŸ˜•

I totally agree with you... there was something missing in Balli...
puri family fishy hai... kaun si family mein koi relative kisi ke recover karte hi ghar ki chabiyan le ke ajata hai ki ab ghar tum sambhalo... upar se woh married hai toh bhai ke ghar kya kar rahi hai?? πŸ˜•
misty85 thumbnail

Tina, indeed Mr. VPP is a good actor and no doubt he can do any role. And I agree that pre-leap MJ's troubled character was very well portrayed by him, but this goon-look with that soft smile ... killed the rowdiness!

As you said, it could be because of leap and CVs perception to present him ... but something went wrong there. 

Possibly, I understand what makers wanted to show: 
Inspite being a hard-core goon Balli is a good-hearted guy, who is fighting with some unexplainable dreams and that's why Tara's name was a distraction for him. 
And if this is what they wanted to show then they again rushed things in introducing Balli. They should have spent time introducing ruthless Balli, his fight with unexplainable dreams and then encounter with FC. But this would have asked for one full episode dedicated to it or a week with slow progression as they did for MJ's character, who was an enigma for long time.

I totally agree with that... its not that VPP can't give dangerous kind of looks or he can't act... the issue was they executed it badly... mental trouble in the character & anger was missing...
and after thinking so much on the issue I've concluded the same that somewhere MJ is alive in Balli...
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

I totally agree with you... there was something missing in Balli...
puri family fishy hai... kaun si family mein koi relative kisi ke recover karte hi ghar ki chabiyan le ke ajata hai ki ab ghar tum sambhalo... upar se woh married hai toh bhai ke ghar kya kar rahi hai?? πŸ˜•

That scene was HilariousπŸ˜† for gods sake she was in coma for 6 years and here the sis is in such a rush to hand over the responsibility of the house to Tara  i know The track has just started hope the cv's roll up their sleeves and keep the track running properly or else god bless EBI and TRP's .i am not convinced with any of the new characters 
Nels thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

They have too many characters now to give him that much screen space!!!!πŸ˜”

But I am happy there is some good in him!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Shaina, EBI always had too many characters. So that should not have been the problem. Also, if you remember, in the beginning MJ's first full-fledged dialogue was only after 10 days of the launch. So why the rush in Naya Rang? 
Edited by Nels - 9 years ago
Nels thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

I totally agree with that... its not that VPP can't give dangerous kind of looks or he can't act... the issue was they executed it badly... mental trouble in the character & anger was missing...
and after thinking so much on the issue I've concluded the same that somewhere MJ is alive in Balli...

@underline: Certainly he is. But I fail to understand the rush that makers are showing for past few days. What's the hurry? Koi marathon chal rahi hai kya?
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shaina, EBI always had too many characters. So that should not have been the problem. Also, if you remember, in the beginning MJ's first full-fledged dialogue was only after 10 days of the launch. So why the rush in Naya Rang? 

i think its channel pressure aur iska result kewal ek hi hoga 9 sept.14 ko apna 1 year complete karne k saath hi iske finish hone ki news aa jayegi...warna kaun si aafat aa padi hai,naye range me bhi story wise good scope hai per jiss tarah ye log epi. execute kar rahe hain satyanash ho jayega sab😑