Devon ke Dev Mahadev

:: || Suhasi Dhami AT || :: From Bheelni to Parvati (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

KratikaSengarKS

IF-Dazzler

KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -VishaD-

Thanks Kratika Smile
I'm actually confused if she is just in the show for the Bheelni track or the new Parvati as per today's episode, the old Parvati is still shown.

yeah thats really confusing Ouch but they said shes the new parvati but how can it be when shes playing bheelni Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: || Suhasi Dhami AT || :: From Bheelni to Parvati (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I think the Bheelni track would be going on parallel with Mansa track whereby the current Parvati would be able to participate in JDJ and Bheelni track may end when the current Parvati is back to the show. Not sure but i feel this could be it and we shall assume it till seeing Suhasi in the Parvati avatar LOL
The articles/segments are really confusing us Confused

KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS

IF-Dazzler

KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -VishaD-

I think the Bheelni track would be going on parallel with Mansa track whereby the current Parvati would be able to participate in JDJ and Bheelni track may end when the current Parvati is back to the show. Not sure but i feel this could be it and we shall assume it till seeing Suhasi in the Parvati avatar LOL
The articles/segments are really confusing us Confused

Yeah it can be this good mind LOLLOL yeah they are were confusing

so lets see till now im enjoying the track but mansa is shows not much thats weird today was bhelnis turn lolLOL

-VishaD-

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
could it be bheelni is a roop taken by parvati to test Lord Shiva?
(parvati turns into bheelni)

so suhasi enters the show as bheelni but is actually parvati 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-KratikaSengarKS

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Yeah, today was like a mix of Mansa, Parvathi and Bheelni. More on Bheelni testing Mahadev. So lets see what happens and who is Parvati in the show LOL

KratikaSengarKS

IF-Dazzler

KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hahaha yeah LOLLOLLOL

-VishaD-

KratikaSengarKS

IF-Dazzler

KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
MS SK. your maybe right it can be like this never know lets see what hapensBig smile

-VishaD-

sunishri

sunishri

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Well Suhasi looks awesome in the role of Bheelni and after a long time Mahadev flirting with his wife was a treat to the eyes.

The shows strength is the stories of Shiv Shakti and I am glad that they have kept that in focus in parallel to Mansa track.

I have also gotten super confused after today I also think that Suhasi might be playing just the character of Bheelni.

Lets wait and watch what holds in store but in the meanwhile am enjoying the current track too much of Bheelni and Mahadev Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-KratikaSengarKS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top