Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

meenu21

Groupbie

meenu21

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Just now saw Saas bahu aur Betiyan on Aaj Tak...
It showed Koki unconscious and being carried somewhere by Trupti and Radha with hands on their shoulders.Angry 
Could not see the full promo Question but whatever I saw,I can make out that while Jiger would have told Aham on reaching home about Gopi and Koki going to Vaishno Devi ..Radha heard it and informed Tripti about it.CryCry
Before Modi's could reach there,both the wicked ladies reached there and took koki somewhere as Koki was seen wearing Red band on her head .ShockedShocked
Anyone who saw it or has the link can elaborate please.

Edited by meenu21 - 17 June 2014 at 4:05am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillaicutivenikaRitu-pamela01angelic8219samin6awesome-rajiANJ4ani_grsanwSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
tfs..
and no comments..

totally irritate

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu21Anitaholicangelic8219

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Think it time to avoid it for a week  it seems like another Radha scheme that will prolong the agony further. Where is gopi in all this wasn't she suppose to be with koki? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi611awesome-raji

coolhi1988

IF-Dazzler

coolhi1988

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesome-raji

...Rushar...

Goldie

...Rushar...

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Nooo.Angry

juhi611

IF-Dazzler

juhi611

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Think it time to avoid it for a week  it seems like another Radha scheme that will prolong the agony further. Where is gopi in all this wasn't she suppose to be with koki? 

I thought Gopi didn't find her? Or did she?? I am so confused!!! Confused mazaakh nahi karri... ye serial kya se kya hogaya pata nahi! Sachi me... I think like you said,  ek hafte tak ye serial ko avoid karna chahiye!! Jab tak Radha aur Tripti pakde nahi gaye, jab tak nahi dekhugi, sirf written updates padungi! 

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhi611

I thought Gopi didn't find her? Or did she?? I am so confused!!! Confused mazaakh nahi karri... ye serial kya se kya hogaya pata nahi! Sachi me... I think like you said,  ek hafte tak ye serial ko avoid karna chahiye!! Jab tak Radha aur Tripti pakde nahi gaye, jab tak nahi dekhugi, sirf written updates padungi! 

Well she been stuck to koki like glue except when she phoned home and got koki food so most the time she is with her or her fellow co passengers are there. How Radha and tripti get to her with no gopi in sight is a mystery for the moment.

juhi611

IF-Dazzler

juhi611

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by juhi611

Well she been stuck to koki like glue except when she phoned home and got koki food so most the time she is with her or her fellow co passengers are there. How Radha and tripti get to her with no gopi in sight is a mystery for the moment.

Why o Why are the CV's doing this to us??! DO they think its benefiting us in any way except for driving us insane?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pamela01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top