Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Jodha Akbar (Page 3)

Poll Question: Is the serial Jodha Akbar worth watching if you like the movie ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [11.76%]
30 [88.24%]
You can not vote in this poll

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i prefer the movie than than the serial 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodha Akbar (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_girl

IF-Rockerz

Star_girl

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Nah, don't watch. I was a fan before when Ekta was actively involved, she is not anymore. Now it's mostly Saas-bahu nonsense in the name of history.
I like Rajat, but he is too young for the role and mumbles like crazy. Unlike certain other fangroups, I can see the flaws in the people I like. Jodha's role is ridiculous too, not nearly half as charming as Aish. Although, it is a hugely popular show in India and online, the movie had a unique charm, though it too played fast and loose with historical facts. 

ponymo

Goldie

ponymo

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
It's one of the most popular shows currently on television. But I never found it appealing enough to sit down and watch. Although there is an audience which obviously enjoys it. I reckon you watch a few episodes and then you'll be in a better place to decide.

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged
they even took quite a few shots from the movie and played them in the serial, and thats what bugs me more. Being an urdent HR-Aish fan, i could not take it.
and i am sorry Rajat is nowhere , not even close to what HR did as Jalal, i wish Ekta could get a better guy, he is too young for Jalal's role IMO.
And, they have made it into a random balaji show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nkapoor01

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Well..the only thing I can say is that ghosts or spirits do not exist. Otherwise, till now, Jodha, akbar, and other people's spirits would had killed the whole PH people, cast, and anyone related to the show. The movie too kinda distorted lot of historical facts, but yet...this damn show!!! I'd seen it a few times, and it sucks. Also HR and Aish were so perfect in their roles.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DexterRocksnkapoor01-Dhoop-

Mallika-E-Bhais

IF-Stunnerz

Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I am die hard fan of the show Jodha-Akbar. 
But the  movie, was, a CLASS APART. Clap

Ash was what a true queen was like and  much closer to what the real Jodha must've been like, Hrithik, the strong & elegant  Akbar.

Yes, the movie omitted many important historical facts & didn't bother to show Akbar's most important relationships, but that can be excused since the movie is only  for 3 hours & focused on the Jodha-Akbar Love story.

The movie is slow, simmering & wins you over each time you watch. The show, is just standard Ekata Kapoor kitchen politics in regal attire.

The best thing about the show is Rajat Tokas. If you must, watch it for him & his praise-worthy take on Akbar.

nkapoor01

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

..N3rDyM0R0N..

IF-Dazzler

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Although the actors are good , the story line is quite crappy  . Its no where close to the movie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top