Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Beautiful episode!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
What I really loved today was each was right in a way...
Mansa felt that Gods DID NOT come to the rescue of their bhakts...and so she was going to use ( misuse ) her powers ...
She wanted to be given the same stature like Ganeshji and Kartikeya...being a Manas putri of the Lord...just that her arrogance... was the deterrent...to her demands...

Parvati...and her talk with her Lord when she felt he was not in consensus with her and so she leaves Kailash...

I loved how Mahadev told Ganeshji that even if she left the place, her actions will only be for the welfare of mankind...

Now coming to the Bhilni and her tapasya, what a beautiful manner in which Parvati tests her Lord...and HE granted her a wish...ANYTHING... So sure that she would never ask anything which would not be proper...and her self talk that he trusted his bhakts more than his wife!!!!

She asks him to stay with her till she wishes...WOW... For a great episode and lovely performances!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidspilz thumbnail
Exactly what I felt...😊😊...but during the bheelni sequence the voice over,when suhasi is thinking to herself,it was puja's voice...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• so wats the mystery all about???is she going to come back???#confused#jinxed...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidspilz

Exactly what I felt...😊😊...but during the bheelni sequence the voice over,when suhasi is thinking to herself,it was puja's voice...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• so wats the mystery all about???is she going to come back???#confused#jinxed...

Even I was thinking the same thing, why have puja's voice over when suhasi is thinking. How long is the bheelni track suppose to be, in the articles suhasi says she's playing bheelni a form of Parvati but she never said she's playing Parvati directly. 
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel they used her voice to let us know that she was indeed Parvati..,just a guess...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

I feel they used her voice to let us know that she was indeed Parvati..,just a guess...

I felt the same. Those who comes online would know about the replacement due to the articles. For those who only watch on television may not know about the replacement and they could be wondering. So they may have used the voice only for that scene to show that she is indeed Parvati.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Kratika sengar,ll she use d same expressions ever ?...am enjoying it totally....Hope v ve a Promo of Mansa 2...

Mansa d deeply hurt angry soul...She tries to instill her rights to b worshiped on d devotees with fear nd their weakness...Gods test d Patience of d devotee to fulfill their wish but mansa used dis as a weakness against them to abolish  these acts of being worshiped by d devotees...Its totally bcoz of vengeance she has for her dad...hope she puts aside her anger nd realises tat devotion cant b attained through fear but only by love...

Loved d conversation bw Parvati nd mahadev...All r wonderful performers,...
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲 dkdm fans 'please comment in the IF PROFILE of Mohit and others of dkdm to improve their ranks and also chaska meter votesπŸ˜•
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you shantiπŸ‘πŸΌ
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Puja was still there as Parvati she was talking to laxmi and saraswati , I'm confused has she left or still in the serial. Is suhasi  just there for the time being so puja isn't there all the time while she's doing jhalak? 
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right. After a long time we get see this beautiful episode.