Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely SS
Our forum seems to have many budding 
and talented writers 
Do cont soon

Beautiful start😳 and really it was so nice...do continue soon..waiting eagerly😳
thnk u sooo mych all of you...can't believe u liked it!!! thtz y...this MP forum has so many writers just becuz u inspire thm 2 write more...thnk u...😊
awesum dr
loved it
straw scenes were just cute
nice
do continueπŸ˜‰
It was such a beautiful update.  Tomatoes kyun phekenge hum.  Great start.  Update soonπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
After reading this went into the dream world...i wish i was ajabde awesome...
Very very cute 
Lovely update 
I will look forward reading your update πŸ˜›

I got inspired after reading some PrAja SS on d forum nd thought of writing a small scene.😳😳.Hope u lyk it....Plz...no tamatars nd chappals plz...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Plz bear with d crap...hee hee...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† likes nd comments wud inspire me to write more...Plz share ur views...😊😊

Scene 2#

That day...the third day of their marriage...when they went to d dangalsthal...was their first close moment...tht ni8...one jashn was organized where ajabde had to attend d guests...That day passed lyk tht...

The next morning...the fourth day of their marriage...

Ajabde wakes up...(as we all knw...both of thm wake up in d brahmamuhurat)

Ajabde wakes up first...She sees pratap...sleeping wid an innocent face...She feels so happy tht they were together...

It was dawn...so no light...

She goes to pratap's side of the bed nd called...

A: sunie...uthie..apki puja ka samay ho gaya hai...

But pratap didn't move...

Ajabde  moves her hands towards him...(blushes) then shakes him gently..

A: uthie na...

Pratap was still...She was annoyed why pratap was not waking up...She says...

A: thik hai...hum jaate hai...aap uth jaiega...She had d feeling tht pratap already had woken up...

Ajande was juzz about to go when pratap held her hand.the same touch...she knew him...he had already woken up...

A: hume pta tha...aap so nhi rhe the...

P: aapko kaise pta ajabde?

A: w...wo...hume sab pta chl jata hai...

Pratap was still holding her hand...he didn't want to let her go..

A: hume puja krni hai...humara hath chhodie...

P: agar hum na chhode to? (majnu mode on)

A: hume bahot kaam hai...humare...pas samay nhi hai...

P: apke pas humare lie kb samay rehta hai ajabde?

They have an eyelock...

A( as usual): chhodie..

P(majnu mode of): ha...han...hume chlna chahie..hujme bhi puja ke lie vilamb ho rha hai...

Pratap was about to take his clothes for his snan...when he sees all d necessary things needed on d table...He knew ajabde had lept those things...he was so lucky to have such a wife who take cares of him so much...

After some tym...

Pratap returns to his kaksh...

Ajabde also comes(after snan) She was wearing a yellow nd red lahenga choli nd a green dupatta...her hair was all wet nd put on one sidend she had her mangal tika put on...she was not wearing any jewellery...she was luking beautiful...pratap got mesmerized...she was so serene...so pure...

A: aap puja ke lie nhi jaenge?

P: w..wo..ha...haan...hum jane hi wale the...hume kuchh kaam hai ajabde...

A: thik hai

Pratap cud not take his eyes off his lovely wife.Ajabde went in front of d mirror nd started combing her hair...she felt tht pratap was watching her...she turned around...pratap immediately went to d  side of the table beside d mirror...ajabde again started combing her wet hair...

She was going to put d sindoor on her maang when...pratap olds her hand stopping her...ajabde luks at him surprised...pratap took d sindoor nd put it on her maang...she closed her eyes...feeling d moment...the happiness...pratap then put the sindoor box on d table..

P: ajabde hum aapke lie kuchh lae hain...mtlb lae the...ch chodie ajabde..

A: apke hath me kya hai? Dikhaie..

P: nhi ajabde rehne dijie..

A: ap humse chhupaenge?

P:n...nhi...wo...ye lijie...

Pratap gives her a box hesitantly...

A: ye kya hai?

P: ap khhud hi dekh lijie ajande..

Ajabde opened  it and saw d most beautiful pair of jhumkas she had ever seen...

P: wo hum apke lie ye tab lae the jab hum bijolia se chittor wapas aa rhe the..parr hum ye apko de nhi pae ajabde

A(very happy): ye..ye to bahot bahot bahot sundar hai!!! Humne aj tak itne sundar jhumke kbhi nhi dekha...!!!

P(happily): apko achchha lga ajabde?

A: achchha nhi..bahot achchhe lge hume ye..kitne sundar hai...!! Parantu ap hume ye dena kyun nhi chahte the?

P: hum ye lae to the apke lie par phool kanwar ko ye mil gaya...unhone dekha to unhone kaha ki iska rang  thik hai...unhone ise nhi lia...to humare man me ye sankoch tha ki kahi apko bhi..

A (mahatma mode on): wo phool ke pas  is rang ka koi lehenga nhi hoga...parantu hume to ye bahot achchhe lge!!! Hum ise abhi pehenke ranima ko dikhate hai...she puts one on her ear nd was about to put another...but she was unable to..

P: hum sahayta kre kuchh?

A(blushing): jj..jii..jii...w..wo...

Pratap takes the earring nd tried to put d earring in her ear but ajabde was luking at her...she luked soo beautiful...pratap  got lost in her eyes...they had a long eyelock...they were so lost in each other tht pratap lost his grip over d earring...it fell down...but they didn't care..it seemed tht d world had stopped...

A(again as usual) regains her senses nd picks up d jhumka..pratap also comes out pf his majnu mopde nd helps her wid d earring...this tym he was successful...ajabde luked beautiful...she put on d kundan necklace...pratap was luking at d mirror all this tym...Ajabde blushed profusely..

P: aap bahot achchhi lg rhi hain ajabde..

Ajabde went tomato red...

A: dhanyawaad...hu..hum ise abhi ranima ko dikhkar ate hain..

She was about to go when pratap held her hand...he turned her around...he held her by her sholders...(still in majnu mode) nd went close to her...ajabde's heart was racing...their hearts were beating faster nd faster...pratap came more close...nd kissed her on her fore head...ajabde gasped...she didn't believe it...she felt d touch of her husband...it felt so nice...she was luking down...blushing profusely..pratap put his hand under her chin nd made her luk at him..

Unable to hide her blush...

A( luking down, fast): hum ranima ke pas jate hai aur puja sampanna krte hai...

She runs away frm ther...paratp himself didn't believe wht he had done...he had never liked any girl but ajabde was not one of them...

After some tymn he heard the same bhajan

Akhiyan ...

Hari darshan ko pyaasi

Dil kyun chahat

Kamal nayan ko

Vrindavan ke daasi...

Uday singh jaivanta bai nd pratap..al came to d mandir...it had to be ajabde...she finished d song nd saw all of them...she went nd gave uday singh nd jaivanta bai d aarti nd Prasad...then she went to pratap...she didn't liuk at him..she was unable to...she remembered wht had happened in d room...

A(to all): hum jakar apni puja sampanna krte hai

Pratap was about to go behind her

YS: ap kahan jar he hain pratap...hume apse kuchh avashyak bat krni hai..

P:je...jii dajiraj...

Nd they both went...

Jaiwanta baiji thought how lucky she was to get such a daughter for his son...she was perfect...just perfect...😳

I know its not gud...but please bear wid this crap...hee hee...tamatars, rotten eggs, chappals...r not allowed...Likes nd comments wud inspire me more...Plz tell if u want me to write more...this is d first SS i hv written on MP forum...plz share ur views about this...😊

Awesome  ...really liked it jhumkas...and all
Aww jumkas part was really beautiful
Pratap and in his majnu avatar always love himπŸ˜‰
Keep writing πŸ˜›