Suits

Trouble Ahead for Mike-Rachel?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 June 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I'm hoping everyone has seen the episode by now, but Rachel tells Mike about Logan being the married man she had an affair with. I wonder how that will affect them considering Harvey is working with him and Logan will be there. 

I guess it's a good story for Rachel b/c she's grown from a witty, smart, confidence season 1 parlegal to just a sex symbol in the latter seasons. I hope she gets to do more and show her acting chops b/c Meghan is very talented.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trouble Ahead for Mike-Rachel?" in Suits forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 16 June 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Is that u Hetal?
Yes its good storyline fr rachel.. 
She hs been really annoying in past ssn n I really didn't like Mike n Rachel tghtr..I find dem boring.. katrina is so much better..
Or evn d new secretry Mike has now..

But yes this season,I guess my view ll chnge on Rachel. As I liked her in lat finale n this premre
-Almas

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Skyfallibelieveinpink

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I dont really care so much for rachel mike. And they are bound to hit road blocks  but i think theyll be fine in the end. 

Skyfallibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@Iluvvampires; yup it's me babe. Hug

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Moco Hug

You know what?! I'm starting to like Rachel again. Finally she's getting do things other than sleeping with Mike LOL Plus I like the idea of her working for Harvey

Yeah I can see cracks getting into their relationship not only because of this new guy but also because they find it difficult to separate personal from official lives. The crack will hit them hard if Mike loses to Harvey big time and ends up losing his job. That is inevitable seeing Mike going all big guns forgetting his roots and whatever Harvey has done to him

Btw I miss those days when we didn't have a forum for Suits. We had one thread where everybody interacted regularly and now it's weird and less entertaining. No offence to the forum people, just my pov

-Inferno-ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
^I'm with you. Besides, it's not active enough. At least with one thread we could just keep going. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top